Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5901
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Good job everyone.
Perrypinkster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5902

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
Oops, I forgot they did. Hehe. Why don't you change your daisy turtle into the regular or spotted turtle
maybe.
lol
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5903

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Perrypinkster
There's already a Misty Puppy.
Already? D:
tigergirl890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5904
Gifted

BlackLab39 has disabled reputation

Does anyone know if someone's already made a fire fawn or an ice fawn? 'Cause if not I think I might like to work on those.
BlackLab39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #5905
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
Already? D:

Yup.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #5906
Rootbeeeer

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by whiteterrierlover43
i can try.(:
Here it is:Click the image to open in full size.As I said, It is too big! Please PM me when you finish "resizing it".
polarbear2121 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #5907
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

alright, i'll fix it for you.
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #5908
oot Woot! I'm A

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
Here are my sprites! They fit the limits!
Click the image to open in full size.Dalmatian
Click the image to open in full size. Arctic Fox
Click the image to open in full size. Happy Embarrassed
Click the image to open in full size.Bubblegum Cheeky Cat
Click the image to open in full size.Red Panda
Click the image to open in full size.Chimpanzee
Click the image to open in full size.Black Poodle
Click the image to open in full size.Ruby Retriever
Click the image to open in full size. Omg Smilie

Thanks whiteterrierlover43!

Are they good? Should they be added?

I love the arctic fox and bubblegum cheeky cat.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #5909
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
Do you guys like my Misty Puppy?
I hope it gets added :3

Click the image to open in full size.
I like it! It has a very sweet face. It's feet look kind of cut off though.
hereigns56 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #5910
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by BlackLab39
Does anyone know if someone's already made a fire fawn or an ice fawn? 'Cause if not I think I might like to work on those.
i made a fire fawn but the ice fawn is all yours (:
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: