Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4941
I'm Bri & I♥rap
Webkinz :)

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by Crashkittenjr
Brianna, your amazing in sprites. TEACH ME!
xD your all amazing at these, and your pets here are very, very good looking!
Lol thanks i'll tell you how later.
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4942

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I GUESS I DON'T HAVE POTENTIAL.
xP
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4943
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by horses78
here are some that need to be transparent could somebody do these for me?

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
sure!
View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
can anyone resize my WI sign? I tried and it come's out blurry

Click the image to open in full size.
i can try.(:
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4944
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Love the dutchbunny.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4945
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by cocokl9

new sprites!
's mine So physced.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4946
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

AH! I'm so happy about my Dutch Bunny!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4947
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I will now work on the yorkie!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #4948
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thanks Gabby!(:
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #4949
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

if anybody would wanna do this.... (you dont have too) but check mine to see if they are alright? they are in my album called 'sprites'
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #4950
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
AH! I'm so happy about my Dutch Bunny!
Oh, it's adorable!!!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: