Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #461
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzCollecte
here they are!
Click the image to open in full size.

argh it messed up!
Neither work. I am assuming you used lunapic. Lunapic won't work for making images transparent.

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
Click the image to open in full size.why won't they use my yellow lab
It is going to take them a long time to sort through the posts and choose the ones that they like. Just be patient.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #462
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Neither work. I am assuming you used lunapic. Lunapic won't work for making images transparent.
The BirdMan says i also see a problem with them
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #463

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

what will? and yes i did use luna pic
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #464

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

ok cause i worked so hard on thisClick the image to open in full size.
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #465
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

what will? and yes i did use luna pic
Programs like Adobe Fireworks and other top end editing programs. I know Cocoabean has Fireworks on her computer and it works great for that kind of thing.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #466

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

GIMP might work, but I have never tried making animations transparent
geros9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #467

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

Programs like Adobe Fireworks and other top end editing programs. I know Cocoabean has Fireworks on her computer and it works great for that kind of thing.
i dont wanna buy anything my parents wont let me
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #468
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
GIMP might work, but I have never tried making animations transparent
I have gimp but I don't understand how it works. It might if someone want to give it a try.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #469
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Here is the Sea Spray Dolphin

Yea it looks terrible, but I tired!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #470
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

i dont wanna buy anything my parents wont let me
Exactly. All of the programs I know aren't free.

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: