Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #3871
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

aww another bird

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I tried doing the Golden Pegasus but with the little yellow spots on the body and the wings it just didn't turn out right. It was hard to distinguish where the body ended and the wings began. I had this problem with the Blue Jay a little but I was able to correct it by not making the wings move as far as they did on my other sprites but no matter where I put the wings on the Golden Pegasus the results are the same.
the good news is your canary was addedand griffen
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #3872
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by saravballchix
how do we know if the pixel itself is 34 by 34 or 32 by 32 or 30 by 30.. etc. ?
It doesn't count the "white space" around the image. Like if you made a horse really skinny and it is 34px tall but it is only 28px wide. So at that point you added two or more pixels of blank space on the sides to make it fit the criteria than that is not allowed. But if the actual drawing is between 30x30 or 34x34 you are good.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #3873
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

but how do you find out how many pixel by pixel the actually sprite is??
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:31 AM   #3874
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
You can try to recolor it a bit-maybe outline it with a darker yellow? or remove some of the spots?
Maybe. I will keep it on the to-do list. I will figure it out at some point. I may have to doctor it a bit.

Also

but how do you find out how many pixel by pixel the actually sprite is??
Are you wondering about some of yours? Just post them again and I will look at them.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:32 AM   #3875

heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Maybe. I will keep it on the to-do list. I will figure it out at some point. I may have to doctor it a bit.

Also
you could try a bat or phoenix next

Also

Are you wondering about some of yours? Just post them again and I will look at them.
oh and you could try robin
Old 08-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #3876
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

please no one do a budgie please
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:34 AM   #3877
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Also

my dd has one i can use as a base if you want me to take a stab at it...(but you'd have to pm me as I can't follow this thread at all haha! It's WAY too fast for me!)

Have fun guys! I'm off for a bit..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #3878

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
my dd has one i can use as a base if you want me to take a stab at it...(but you'd have to pm me as I can't follow this thread at all haha! It's WAY too fast for me!)

Have fun guys! I'm off for a bit..
i always try to follow it but fail
Old 08-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #3879
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

please no one do a budgie please
Nope I won't. I think I am going to do the Oriole next and then I am truly done for the day. I still have a lot of work to finish up in the WIki. I have been sort of slacking off since this thread was made.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #3880
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

tiger snake.pngok here's my tiger snake sprite, but it isn't very good. i hope it shows up and it won't have to load.
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: