Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 07:09 AM   #3861
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Wait, I take that back. I got it!

Click the image to open in full size.
good job

they added

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Awesome. It is my favorite. I think I have three now
yeah you are great at making birds
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #3862
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

did anyone make a turtle?
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #3863
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Here is my Flying Griffin: Click the image to open in full size.

OK so off to make a Golden Pegasus and I think that will be it for today.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #3864

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Here is my Flying Griffin: Click the image to open in full size.
cool again good job
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #3865
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

how do we know if the pixel itself is 34 by 34 or 32 by 32 or 30 by 30.. etc. ?
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:17 AM   #3866
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

a few new additions (and all my old ones)...

loader lounder, sap glop, Jumbleberry Fields, Giggling koala (made especially for mimzsymom), Deluxe (very handy for doug hunting and other stuff), touring van, flying zumbuddy, dancing hamster, nefaria, bling bling webkinz diamond, pj, creepy cheshire cat, stinky warthog (can't tell you how many times I wished we had a stinky sprite), flying sparkling pegasus (already in the sprite list now), and evil sock monkeyClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:20 AM   #3867
if its not like the

saravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to allsaravballchix is a name known to all

what should i do next?
saravballchix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 AM   #3868
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I tried doing the Golden Pegasus but with the little yellow spots on the body and the wings it just didn't turn out right. It was hard to distinguish where the body ended and the wings began. I had this problem with the Blue Jay a little but I was able to correct it by not making the wings move as far as they did on my other sprites but no matter where I put the wings on the Golden Pegasus the results are the same.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:26 AM   #3869
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I made a turtle. Can someone trasnparent the white backround? its really ugly.... It probably won't make it.
Huh? it won't show up...
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #3870
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I tried doing the Golden Pegasus but with the little yellow spots on the body and the wings it just didn't turn out right. It was hard to distinguish where the body ended and the wings began. I had this problem with the Blue Jay a little but I was able to correct it by not making the wings move as far as they did on my other sprites but no matter where I put the wings on the Golden Pegasus the results are the same.
You can try to recolor it a bit-maybe outline it with a darker yellow? or remove some of the spots?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: