Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #2831
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by xXSummerPupXx
I tried but its not working. =( The background is the issue, I think
i changed the background color. will that help ? if not,thanks for trying!
Click the image to open in full size.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #2832
Working on GT
Banned
xXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of lightxXSummerPupXx is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
i changed the background color. will that help ? if not,thanks for trying!
OK, i'll see what I can do.
xXSummerPupXx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #2833
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Godsgirl129
OK, ok, I will do this in the future, but I do not see how it is so wrong when everyone has access to it, and everything. Please stop acting like I am some big mean person who is stealing everyones work and calling it my own and everything, 'cause I AM NOT!
Okay, I'm sorry. It just would really upset me if the one you made replaced mine... I know you didn't intend to do anything wrong && I'm glad we all learned a lesson from this. Let's start over && get working again!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #2834
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I know you're not... but just because you can use it doesn't mean it's open to editing. It's best to check with the artist first
Sorry, but they don't come with a special signature at the bottom claiming them to a certain person. How am I supposed to do that??
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #2835
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by xXSummerPupXx
OK, i'll see what I can do.
kay, thank you soo much!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #2836
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Kelsey says:great job they get better everytime
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #2837
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Here is my cute little "dear."

Attached Images
File Type: gifdeer sprite-.gif (290 Bytes, 65 views)
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #2838
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

OMGOSH!!!!!!!! MY SUN FOX WAS ADDED!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! THANKS JUSTIN! I feel so honored!

:sun fox:
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #2839
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Okay, I'm sorry. It just would really upset me if the one you made replaced mine... I know you didn't intend to do anything wrong && I'm glad we all learned a lesson from this. Let's start over && get working again!
Just in case you didn't see.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:39 PM   #2840
♥Bogey♥

Calista has disabled reputation

ooh, I want to make a gift box! Diffarent colors and just for fun though, not trying to take yours
Calista is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: