Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #14321
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

We NEED a Clydesdale sprite! Can anyone make one?
mememe1000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #14322
x tay is queen x
Webkinz :)

ceci3636 is a WI addict!
ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by picklesquidly
Justin, please add my sprite to the official sprite list:

Click the image to open in full size.
Umm, I'm pretty sure Justin stopped adding sprites a long while ago...
ceci3636 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #14323
Lil Kinz
preciousgirl777 has a spectacular aura about

um Justin i want to make a group but every time i announce it is always deleted for no reason
the was supposed to be WIHH webkinz-insider-helping-hand and i will get a message that says im excluding people when i am not i dont know how to send you a personal message so i am doing this. webkinz insider helping hand was supposed to be like a group of people that go around and help any one that needs help .please help me make this group i would like to be the leader and i had every thing planned out and every thing to so righting it over would be very hard so yeah take it in to consideration if you like it p;ease send me a message.
preciousgirl777 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #14324
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by preciousgirl777
um Justin i want to make a group but every time i announce it is always deleted for no reason
the was supposed to be WIHH webkinz-insider-helping-hand and i will get a message that says im excluding people when i am not i dont know how to send you a personal message so i am doing this. webkinz insider helping hand was supposed to be like a group of people that go around and help any one that needs help .please help me make this group i would like to be the leader and i had every thing planned out and every thing to so righting it over would be very hard so yeah take it in to consideration if you like it p;ease send me a message.
Justin is very busy and it would be better if you did not post on a random thread, because he won't see it.

Especially as a Lil' Kinz, you do not have the authority to make a group of 'helpers', or especially be the leader of it. That is something in the nature of a staff member to do.

Also, since you get a message from the Admin saying that you would be excluding people, that is that. That means a staff member saw your thread and did not approve of it. You can not reopen or remake this thread. I promise it's not because the staff 'hates' you or anything. More because we just don't want to be excluding people.

If you have any other questions, just contact a staff member.
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:55 PM   #14325
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by picklesquidly
Justin, please add my sprite to the official sprite list:

That sprite is super cute!
R3dRulez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #14326
幸せになろうぜ

kittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heaven
kittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heavenkittycats10rox is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by ceci3636
Umm, I'm pretty sure Justin stopped adding sprites a long while ago...
Then why is this thread still up? I was looking at 2000 pages of this BEFORE I joined xD

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
Then why is this thread still up? I was looking at 200 pages of this BEFORE I joined xD
View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
Then why is this thread still up? I was looking at
Spoiler: show
Code:
pages of this BEFORE I joined xD
200 not 2000
kittycats10rox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #14327

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

I might make one for fun this weekend.
Harriet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #14328

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Here is a pretty panda from my Sprite Shoppe:

Harriet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #14329
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

Hello! I am new to the sprite list thingy, so can anyone kinda walk me through like what I'm suppost to do, how to post sprites, how to make them move, and how to make them look profesional? Thanks!
nandrew1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: