Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 07-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #14251
Webkinz :)

IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!IzzyBella123 is headed for the top!

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

I love the penguin sprite!
IzzyBella123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #14252
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Here's a couple of the mustache ones that I drew on paint with their BB Codes:
I need to fix them a bit though, the transparency is a little off...

Click the image to open in full size.
[ IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/filthyfury/oie_transparent.png[/IMG]

[ IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/filthyfury/oie_transparent-2.png[/IMG]
filthyfury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #14253

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I love them both. Hope we use them, but especially the 2nd.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #14254
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

View Post Originally Posted by filthyfury
Here's a couple of the mustache ones that I drew on paint with their BB Codes:
I need to fix them a bit though, the transparency is a little off...

[ IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/filthyfury/oie_transparent.png[/IMG]

[ IMG]http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/filthyfury/oie_transparent-2.png[/IMG]
That is so cute!
lotooo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #14255
ackey beagle

eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!

made a triceratops!
i had a little help form filthyfury! it could be better...
i like it more than these:
eliz0000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #14256
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Those Mustache smileys are totally epic. * Twirls imaginary mustache*
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #14257
ackey beagle

eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!eliz0000 is not just visiting!

hee hee
eliz0000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #14258
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Here's a few more that I made today:

Sleepy Smiley

Sig. Red Panda

Hello Smiley

Last edited by filthyfury; 08-11-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Old 08-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #14259
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

I really like those, esspecially the Hello smiley! Ièm tired of doing the sprite for hello.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #14260
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

Ok, this is the last one I'm going to post here...it took me like 3 hours to make!

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: