Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #14211
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

OK here is the Eluvant. Not my best work, but I hope you like it!

Click the image to open in full size.

I would like some credit, but you don't have to go crazy acting like I'm the queen of sprites or anything like that.

Ooh wow!

KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #14212
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

I want to make a Pink Dalmatian, but I'm not sure how I can.

Last edited by BennyBeagle; 04-04-2012 at 07:33 PM..
BennyBeagle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #14213
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

OK. Just edited my sprite names and locations so the links are gonna be out of date. So here are a list of the sprites I have made.

Click the image to open in full size. for the :3 smiley
Click the image to open in full size. NEEDED A CHICKADEE
Click the image to open in full size. for mitfy
Click the image to open in full size. WI people seem to just love pie
Click the image to open in full size. my first sprite!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #14214
x tay is queen x

ceci3636 is a WI addict!
ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!

Lol your eluvant is sooo much better than mine :3
ceci3636 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #14215
arriors and a Fox

That's OK, yours was awesome too!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #14216
x tay is queen x

ceci3636 is a WI addict!
ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!ceci3636 is a WI addict!

Thanks x3 x3
ceci3636 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #14217
ill turn into a

webkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzrock773 is a splendid one to behold

We need a minty reindeer sprite.
webkinzrock773 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #14218

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Okay I tried to make one for the xD face. This is my first try, so it's probably not too good. But, here it is:

LOL I know it's not good but still

I also made this, for anyone who wants to make a smiley can use this as a blank template:

I also have a question: How do you do transparencies? Anyone who knows can you please VM me? I've been trying to figure it out for a while. Like how would I make it so that only the circle part of the smiley is showing, not the white square? And like how would I do this for any picture, not just one that's a circle, but a random shape? Thanks!

Last edited by yeahdudes; 04-05-2012 at 12:16 PM..
yeahdudes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #14219

mitfy has disabled reputation

Hello! Sorry, Katie, that I haven't used your Eluvant you made me yet, but I think i will someday. Right now I need a Kermit the Frog Sprite! LOL! If you can't make it, that's fine

Like the smiley i made? Just a random thingymabobber. I forgot to make the background transparent, so whatever.

Last edited by mitfy; 05-09-2012 at 03:53 PM..
mitfy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #14220
arriors and a Fox

Dat be fine with me!

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: