Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #13831
Webkinz :)
 
brtswim's Avatar
brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Here's a ribbon lion that I made:

Click the image to open in full size.
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #13832
Banned
Divinity is on a distinguished road

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Sob smiley, anyone? :3
Click the image to open in full size.
It was made by Miafire, the one who made and :eat: but she told me to add it here in case. [:

Oops. I meant for that second one to be
Divinity is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:43 PM   #13833
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)
 
violinbeauty's Avatar
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

this is my first try at spriting, i used the cheeky monkey sprite and recoloured it to a sugar plum cheeky monkey i dunno how it is or if it meets the requirements, i couldnt make it transparent though.

how do you all animate them?????

sugarcheeky
Attached Images
File Type: pngsugarcheeky.png (2.3 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by violinbeauty; 02-23-2011 at 06:43 PM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #13834
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted
 
Craftyreader's Avatar
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Does anyone know if they are still accepting sprites? I'm going to try and do a smiley. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #13835
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzWeirdo's Avatar
WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

I haven't been on in forever! But it feels so great to be back! Thre are so many new people making sprites, and it's great. I remember back in 2010 when it was only like me, KU, tarsky, dragonbird, and a few others.

Still trying to get some of my old-ish sprites and smilies on here...
Click the image to open in full size. Birthday Smiley!
Click the image to open in full size.Falling asleep at the computer while on Webkinz Insider Smiley!
Click the image to open in full size. Trick-Or-Treat Troll Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Jellybean Puppy Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Cherry Soda Pup Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Frog Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Polka Back Fish Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Black & White Cheeky Dog Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Batik Elephant Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Cheeky Cat Sprite
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:34 PM   #13836
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

i dont make sprites, but could you please have more googles sprites?? i know dragonfly makes really good sprites
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:38 PM   #13837
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzWeirdo's Avatar
WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
i dont make sprites, but could you please have more googles sprites?? i know dragonfly makes really good sprites
Do you mean like the pink and blue googles? A lot of people had a conversation about all of the googles a while ago.....I, from personal experience, find it hard to create the shape of a googles in the dimension requirements for a sprite so that it looks good. Don't worry, I'm sure somebody is or will be working on them soon!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #13838
5.14.11
Webkinz :)
 
jessie_1721's Avatar
jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

i'm going to work on a jack russel sprite

oi here is my attempt of a jack russel

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jessie_1721; 02-27-2011 at 08:25 PM..
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #13839
Webkinz :)
 
WebkinzWeirdo's Avatar
WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWeirdo
I haven't been on in forever! But it feels so great to be back! Thre are so many new people making sprites, and it's great. I remember back in 2010 when it was only like me, KU, tarsky, dragonbird, and a few others.

Still trying to get some of my old-ish sprites and smilies on here...
Click the image to open in full size. Birthday Smiley!
Click the image to open in full size.Falling asleep at the computer while on Webkinz Insider Smiley!
Click the image to open in full size. Trick-Or-Treat Troll Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Jellybean Puppy Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Cherry Soda Pup Sprite!
Click the image to open in full size. Frog Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Polka Back Fish Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Black & White Cheeky Dog Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Batik Elephant Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Cheeky Cat Sprite
Click the image to open in full size. Silk Sparrow Sprite!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here's my Batik Elephant that blinks!

Sprites!!!!
Click the image to open in full size. Black Cat! Same one that is in now, but with a few minor adjustments to the accuracy.
Click the image to open in full size. Camo Rhino! I loved doing this one. It was surprisingly easy. Out of ll thre, I like this one the best.
Click the image to open in full size. Tinkerpup! This one was not easy whatsoever! It was horrifying trying to accomplish this, but in the end, I did the best that I could do!

Click the image to open in full size. Holiday Husky Sprite!

Click the image to open in full size. Rainbow Zebra Sprite!

Last edited by WebkinzWeirdo; 02-28-2011 at 02:37 AM..
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:42 PM   #13840
I love cute
Webkinz :)
 
triplet 1's Avatar
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWeirdo
Click the image to open in full size. Silk Sparrow Sprite!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here's my Batik Elephant that blinks!

Sprites!!!!
Click the image to open in full size. Black Cat! Same one that is in now, but with a few minor adjustments to the accuracy.
Click the image to open in full size. Camo Rhino! I loved doing this one. It was surprisingly easy. Out of ll thre, I like this one the best.
Click the image to open in full size. Tinkerpup! This one was not easy whatsoever! It was horrifying trying to accomplish this, but in the end, I did the best that I could do!

Click the image to open in full size. Holiday Husky Sprite!

Click the image to open in full size. Rainbow Zebra Sprite!
Those are great!

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
i'm going to work on a jack russel sprite

oi here is my attempt of a jack russel

Click the image to open in full size.


Cute!
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts