Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #13681
Lavarocks1212
Webkinz :)

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Hey how about the Ghost from Last years Halloween... I guess i'll try and if a couple of pep's help me That-el be GREAT!

Who would like to help?

Here's A Heart!
Attached Images
File Type: gifCool Heart Amimated.gif (466 Bytes, 76 views)

Last edited by 2quinn2; 10-17-2010 at 05:37 PM..
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 03:15 PM   #13682

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Does anyone know what other sprites we need?
swimmergal20+ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #13683
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by 2quinn2
Hey how about the Ghost from Last years Halloween... I guess i'll try and if a couple of pep's help me That-el be GREAT!

Who would like to help?

Here's A Heart!
AWESOME!

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
Does anyone know what other sprites we need?
Red panda?
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #13684
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a minty moose head i made(:
Click the image to open in full size.

im working on some others right now, so i should have some more soon

oops, wrong one... this one is the right one
Icic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #13685

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

What else do we need? I need to start making some. Especially since it's the weekend.
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #13686

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

I made an attempt at a Zangoz.. Click the image to open in full size.

Great job on all the other ones! They look great!
Mizabif is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #13687
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Can anybody make a breast cancer ribbon sprite? Idk maybe just for the month of october.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #13688
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Cin9000
Can anybody make a breast cancer ribbon sprite? Idk maybe just for the month of october.
Yes, I made one.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 10-25-2010 at 12:01 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #13689
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Great job guys!
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #13690
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

-.-"
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: