Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #13531
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
Click the image to open in full size.

the eyes LOL... can you take it off again please?

how do you take it off? so i dont have to keep on bothering everyone LOL
http://lunapic.com/editor/>edit>transparent
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #13532

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro

it doesnt let me open it ... well i have to go thanks anyways.. bye!
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #13533
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

I made a few;
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
There recolor
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #13534
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

I made a sprite for Halloween:

It's a witch! I thought it could be fun to have seasonal sprites too. Also, this was the first sprite I've ever tried making! Do you like it?

Wow...why does it look so big? I followed the guidelines, and I made it between 30x30 and 34x34, so why does it look so much bigger than the others? Thanks.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #13535

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hummingbird333

It's a witch! I thought it could be fun to have seasonal sprites too. Also, this was the first sprite I've ever tried making! Do you like it?

Wow...why does it look so big? I followed the guidelines, and I made it between 30x30 and 34x34, so why does it look so much bigger than the others? Thanks.

haha

I cant make a moving sprite i dont know how..

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-04-2010 at 10:04 AM..
Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #13536
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

The smileys are actually typically 18x18. But can vary a bit. It's just the sprites that are 30x30-34x34.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #13537
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by cottoncandy567
how is this dire wolf?

Nice! I made one too. It's in my siggie
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #13538
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves
Wow yours is awesome! what program did you use?

Here is my cherry soda pup one!

Batik elephant

Last edited by cottoncandy567; 10-04-2010 at 05:38 PM..
cottoncandy567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #13539
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cottoncandy567
Wow yours is awesome! what program did you use?

Here is my cherry soda pup one!

Batik elephant
Those are cute!

(i used MSN paint and lunapic)
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #13540

View Post Originally Posted by iLuvWolves

both are so cute!! (i always put a smiley at the end now.. hehe)

hmm i wanna do another one.. which one should i do... a hamster??

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-04-2010 at 06:07 PM..

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: