Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #13411
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
Click the image to open in full size.

Here you go FootOnTable
Thanks!
Footontable is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #13412
i'm finally a

NDwebkinzfan98 has a spectacular aura about

ok i finished my sprite! can someone resize, and transparent it please? it's an animated one. if it doesn't end out that way, i'll put up my static frames. thanks!final shammy.png

shoot! my computer won't let me upload the animated sprites! oh well, i'll post my static frames here tomorrow. gnight!
NDwebkinzfan98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #13413

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Yes, that's fine. But some people just like to know when you recolour their sprite
ok now i know...whoever made these they draw good! Oh My GAWD {that was a outburst} A German Shepherd!! !Iv'e Always Want A Webbie But Can't find any :|
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:54 AM   #13414
i'm finally a

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10rox
HEY I CANT MAKE SPRITES! HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, if you have a pc, go on microsoft paint (go to start and roll over onto activities and it will say paint). open a new file and press view. click on the button that says zoom and click show grid or somthing like that. choose a grid size and boom! then, open up your internet browser on to WI. go to the webkinz list where they list the psi, psf, and the avvie for each pet. grab the avvie while on paint and drag it onto the grid. then match up colors and start drawing! i hope i helped! also, go on to Tarsky's link for "how to make a sprite pc" it has some very helpful hints. if my information is incorrect feel free to correct me. have fun!

ok i'm posting my static frames. can somone animate, transparent, and resize them? it's a lot to ask, but my computer doesn't let me upload the finished animated sprite. thanks sooooooooo much! here they are:shammy rockyt.pngshammy rock t.png i would like them to be in this order. thanks!

Last edited by NDwebkinzfan98; 09-25-2010 at 08:54 AM..
Old 09-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #13415

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98
well, if you have a pc, go on microsoft paint (go to start and roll over onto activities and it will say paint). open a new file and press view. click on the button that says zoom and click show grid or somthing like that. choose a grid size and boom! then, open up your internet browser on to WI. go to the webkinz list where they list the psi, psf, and the avvie for each pet. grab the avvie while on paint and drag it onto the grid. then match up colors and start drawing! i hope i helped! also, go on to Tarsky's link for "how to make a sprite pc" it has some very helpful hints. if my information is incorrect feel free to correct me. have fun!

ok i'm posting my static frames. can somone animate, transparent, and resize them? it's a lot to ask, but my computer doesn't let me upload the finished animated sprite. thanks sooooooooo much! here they are:Attachment 217977Attachment 217978 i would like them to be in this order. thanks!
I can animate it but I can't transparent it or resize it.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #13416
i'm finally a

oh ok. thanks anyways!
Old 09-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #13417
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by NDwebkinzfan98

ok i'm posting my static frames. can somone animate, transparent, and resize them? it's a lot to ask, but my computer doesn't let me upload the finished animated sprite. thanks sooooooooo much! here they are:Attachment 217977Attachment 217978 i would like them to be in this order. thanks!
Those are really good...but they're so big that shrinking them that much would seriously destroy the quality...fuzz it up...
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #13418
i'm finally a

i know. i don't have a pc i have a mac so that's as good as i can do.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #13419
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Ok...this is the best I can do with it...if you want it faster/slower let me know...
Click the image to open in full size.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #13420
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
Yeah, I know (: I just wanted one with his head spinning since owls do that xD. I was gone have his eyes be wide but it took a lot just to get the head spinning xD
Ah. It's a phenomenal idea. Maybe you could do a Grey Owl as well? You can just change the colors around.
hereigns56 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: