Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #13231
BunBunBunny222
Webkinz :)

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
I think it's because there were too many of them...they were starting to clutter the page.
OH!!! Silly me!
SunnyLove222 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #13232

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
CAN SOMEONE RESIZE THEM?

I made a Pink and White Dog. I recolored it from this Click the image to open in full size.
that looks like the cream soda pup which we already have
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:04 PM   #13233
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

heres my dancing smiley: Click the image to open in full size.
Gdfgjbg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #13234
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Here's a Mario Smiley. I really hope that this one gets in. Click the image to open in full size.

BTW: Here is a closer look of it with the M and the mustache. Click the image to open in full size.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #13235
Lil Kinz

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Smiley! Ok even though Justin probably won't take anymore, I hopefully post my Pegasus redone. ^_^ Click the image to open in full size.
Lotus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #13236
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Sigh no piggies?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #13237
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Gdfgjbg
heres my dancing smiley: Click the image to open in full size.
Nice!!
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #13238

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I LOVE that dancing smiley and the ninja! haha! omg too cute! not sure who made the collie, but it sure is adorable!!!! I'm jsut so amazed at wi's talent!
I thought you made the collie, LOL

I made a mad smiley.

mad smiley.PNG

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 09-13-2010 at 08:03 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #13239
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Arrow Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

I love all the new sprites!!

HOwever, at times with WW, we get shocked w some of the prizes we have won. I know at times my Jaw just HITS the floor! thats what keep me hooked at WW.. the shock factor!??! LOL!!

I love thse if you could get them added OR made similiar? I am So NOT artistist w paint sowwee!!

okay like.. OMG I WON THIS ______________!!!!!!!Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #13240

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
I love all the new sprites!!

HOwever, at times with WW, we get shocked w some of the prizes we have won. I know at times my Jaw just HITS the floor! thats what keep me hooked at WW.. the shock factor!??! LOL!!

I love thse if you could get them added OR made similiar? I am So NOT artistist w paint sowwee!!

okay like.. OMG I WON THIS ______________!!!!!!!Click the image to open in full size.

They look aweomse! But I think the last one is a bit too big
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: