Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #13081
BunBunBunny222
Webkinz :)

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

NO!!!!!!!
The new nod smiley appears but the new nope one doesn't!
SunnyLove222 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #13082
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I just made a thinking smile....
could someone make it transparent please? and make the thinking bubble appear from smallest to biggest and than dissapear (over and over)? THANKS!!!!!!

Here it is!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: pngthinking.png (6.2 KB, 38 views)
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #13083
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Is anyone working on a thinking sprite? I have to use the "rolls eyes" for "thinking" and it can come off as insulting sometimes.
I made one two and a half weeks ago:

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I've always wanted a "Hmm... I'm thinking about this" smiley.
So I tried to make one - no better an opportunity to do so!

Click the image to open in full size.
I don't think it is the best facial expression, and there are some other flaws. So I tweaked it a little bit tonight, at your mention of a "thinking" one (which I would use often as well!).

Any better?

monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #13084
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I made one two and a half weeks ago:

I don't think it is the best facial expression, and there are some other flaws. So I tweaked it a little bit tonight, at your mention of a "thinking" one (which I would use often as well!).

Any better?

Awesome job with that!
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #13085
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I made a cocker spainel! Do you guys like it?
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BTW, I'll be working on a thinking smiley...
Old 09-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #13086
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Lolz.....I wish we could REALLY do that !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #13087
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
HAPPY DANCE!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Love it !!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #13088
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
My kinzpost sprite

We need that for the GE !! Great job !
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #13089
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Good evening everyone!

I hope all the "spriting" is going well!

I haven't done any new pets this afternoon but I have done a new little smilie in the hopes that maybe it could be added to the smilies list. There have often been times when I wanted to have an animated little backflip smilie. And since I now know how to do them and we have this fantastic opportunity to create some I thought I would create a little backflip smilie in the hopes that he might be accepted.

That is so fun !!
I like this one too....... Click the image to open in full size. Duh
Old 09-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #13090
BunBunBunny222

I made my thinking sprite! Yes, I did use the roll eyes smiley...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: