Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #13051
kirby the puff ball
Webkinz :)

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

this is going great
kirby153785 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #13052
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #13053
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
ROFL!!!!!! You always crack me up Dbird!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #13054
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
ROFL!!!!!! You always crack me up Dbird!
tee hee! I know that one won't get added (if he was scared of my evil sock monkey this will surely make him run for the hills) but I just had to make it anyhow. That kangaroo and me...we've got a hate hate relationship... haha!
Old 09-08-2010, 12:30 PM   #13055
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Now that's a great one, for does a Happy Dance!
tee hee! I know that one won't get added (if he was scared of my evil sock monkey this will surely make him run for the hills) but I just had to make it anyhow. That kangaroo and me...we've got a hate hate relationship... haha!
ROTFLOL!!!!

Hey, how about a jaw drop face, & a sprite of a pet eating popcorn>
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #13056
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Cool Plasma Balls BellaSwan!!!

I made a little Sale Tag, but just with exclaination points instead of a price.
Like attaching a little `!!!` to the end of a sentence.
Thanks! And that sprite is adorable!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Your sprites are awesome! I love the item ones!!! You should make a thread with all of them in one place in the "our members creations" section!!!
Wow, since you're like the graphics guru for this site, I take that as quite a compliment, thanks! I might just do that, that way I can find all my sprites lol.
AWESOME!

I'm in the mood to make item sprites today, too bad they'll probably never be used lol. Oh well, I just like making them!

Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Arcade Sign animated

Click the image to open in full size. Webkinz Arcade Sign static

Click the image to open in full size. Blue and Yellow Grandfather Clock animated (this is one of my favorite WW items, I had to do it!)

Click the image to open in full size. Blue and Yellow Grandfather Clock static

Click the image to open in full size. Haunted Painting animated I LOVE how this came out!

Click the image to open in full size. Haunted Painting static

Click the image to open in full size. Magical Forest Crystal animated This one was a PAIN!

Click the image to open in full size. Magical Forest Crystal static

Click the image to open in full size. Stoplight Lamp animated

Click the image to open in full size. Stoplight Lamp static
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #13057
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Now that's a great one, for does a Happy Dance!

ROTFLOL!!!!

Hey, how about a jaw drop face, & a sprite of a pet eating popcorn>
Jaw Dropping (my poor cheshire cat...I've decided he's the creepiest of all pets) Click the image to open in full size. and if that wasn't creepy enough: Click the image to open in full size.

This is my pathetic attempt at your popcorn idea...haha! Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-08-2010 at 01:35 PM..
Old 09-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #13058
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Jaw Dropping (my poor cheshire cat...I've decided he's the creepiest of all pets) Click the image to open in full size. and if that wasn't creepy enough: Click the image to open in full size.

This is my pathetic attempt at your popcorn idea...haha! Click the image to open in full size.
OH MY, Dbird!!! you got me laughing so hard!!! Very cute Do they meet Justin's pixel size requirements? Great job!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #13059
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
OH MY, Dbird!!! you got me laughing so hard!!! Very cute Do they meet Justin's pixel size requirements? Great job!
of course they do! I think the size requirements is the only thing I've got down pat! haha! I LOVE Click the image to open in full size. making these silly Click the image to open in full size.sprites!
Old 09-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #13060

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

Shut Up!!!!!! My waving smiley actually made it!!!!! OMG! Yay!!!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: