Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #12711
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
Yeah! Definitely!
Thanks! Here it is: Click the image to open in full size.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #12712
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

this one is cute!
Perrypinkster is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:54 AM   #12713
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Great job guys! I've tried (really I have!) but still can't figure out lunapic-LOL. I'll try it out again once I get time! Thank you for all your work--we love them! My favorites could go on and on...but I really like the Cream Soda Pup! =]
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #12714

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Too cute!!!

I am still curious as to why none of mine have been added... Will someone please check these for whatever is wrong, if anything? I know that they just might not be good enough, but I would like a second person to check pixels and all of that. Thank you.

Here are all of mine (I know some have already been made)...

Click the image to open in full size. Spotted Frog
Click the image to open in full size. Chinchilla
Click the image to open in full size. Zingoz
Click the image to open in full size. Tinkerpup
Click the image to open in full size. Please Wait
Click the image to open in full size. QuizzyClick the image to open in full size. Gold Beauty Trophy
Click the image to open in full size. Silver Beauty Trophy
Click the image to open in full size. Bronze Beauty Trophy
Click the image to open in full size. Floral Fox
Click the image to open in full size. Purple Floral Fox
geros9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #12715
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Thank you for adding my mouse, Justin! I'd be grinning right now, but I have an ear infection so it really hurts! So here's an e-grin:
Thanks to dbird and kinzuser for the compliments!

I hope some other people that don't have any up get at least one of their's added! They all look so wonderful!
Bearsarecool, I think your mutt is absolutely adorable! Geat job!

I'm off to reheat my magic bag and take some advil. Be back in a few minutes.
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:19 AM   #12716
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Click the image to open in full size.
My cloud sheep.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:36 AM   #12717

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
Hi Webkinzweirdo-I use Lunapic as well for my slideshows. When you go to the main page (aka www.lunapic.com), you should see a button that says slideshow (it shows a sample with a giraffe, a flower, a dragonfly, etc.). It's right under the heading that says "Edit your profile pictures for myspace and Facebook". Click on it. Then, you will see a chart where you can pick up to 9 images. The image that you want to be first-click on the "Browse" button next to the "1." slot. Then, find the picture that you saved on your computer, and double click on it. The file name should now appear in the slot. Do the same thing for the rest of your slides, and then hit "Upload Now". You will have a slideshow. To adjust how slow/fast it is, mouse over the "Animation" tab at the top of the website, and click on "Frame Timing". There you can adjust the amount of time between each slide. When you're done, just right click and save it. Hope this helps!
I knew how to do all of that already, but its right after that. When I open my saved sprite, and copy and paste it here, its a bunch of words when I submit it.....I need to know how you get it on this thread (as the actual sprite picture) after you save it to your computer.
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #12718
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
I knew how to do all of that already, but its right after that. When I open my saved sprite, and copy and paste it here, its a bunch of words when I submit it.....I need to know how you get it on this thread (as the actual sprite picture) after you save it to your computer.
Did you upload it to tinypic?
www.tinypic.com
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #12719

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Bearsarecool
Click the image to open in full size. Heart

Click the image to open in full size. Pink and White Dog

Click the image to open in full size. Floppy Pig

Click the image to open in full size. Signature Cow

Click the image to open in full size. Mutt
Your siggy cow looks really good, I have been waiting for someone to attempt making it....!!!! Floppy pig looks good too! Good Job!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
Did you upload it to tinypic?
www.tinypic.com
I just did.....now can I just copy and paste it?????

Click the image to open in full size.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I had to piece together so many people's comments to finally learn how to do it the right way:

Thank you samoyeds43 and kinzuser2523 so much!!!!

Now could you make it transparent for me KU?

And remember KU, tell me when I get annoying...

Last edited by WebkinzWeirdo; 09-05-2010 at 10:48 AM..
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #12720
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

i love this guy!
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: