Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #12651
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
Hm, I'm not an expert at sprites, but maybe if you changed the white to fit the blue background of the forum, maybe that would work? (I know this wouldn't work on profiles, but again I'm not an expert at this XD)
it has to be transparent
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #12652
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
Don't waste your time with those two, I already made them and Justin said he doesn't want to put them up until the virtual images actually come out...Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

how do I make the slidesshow of all three pictures to make it look moving on tinypic?

I think your hamster really looks good and would be a good base for all the other hamsters. I took a little booty off of the hamster but to make hamster that look like all the mazin hamsters, I can't do that because I don't have any....

I hope you like it.!!!!

[IMG]http://www308.lunapic.com/****************-use-hosting-instead/128354742627201?3803347158[/IMG]

its still not working!!!!
Not to intrude, but that sounded a little mean... Justin can always change his mine. Just because you made them doesn't mean it's set in stone that yours will be put up. I know you didn't mean it like that, but I just thought I'd bring that up.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #12653
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

I tried making a sprite of Poncho:
Click the image to open in full size.

The transparency could use a little cleaning up. I can fix that. >.<

Last edited by SuperChihuahua; 09-03-2010 at 06:49 PM..
SuperChihuahua is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #12654

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by SuperChihuahua
I tried making a sprite of Poncho:

The transparency could use a little cleaning up. I can fix that. >.<
good job i haven't seen you in a long time
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #12655
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

i'll work on some smileys

here's a sad smiley...although I don't think it's very good...

Last edited by Baby_G; 09-03-2010 at 07:11 PM..
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #12656
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i finished my ribbon yorkie!

i'll work on a blinking webkinz now
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #12657
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
Not to intrude, but that sounded a little mean... Justin can always change his mine. Just because you made them doesn't mean it's set in stone that yours will be put up. I know you didn't mean it like that, but I just thought I'd bring that up.
Nice choice of words, though.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #12658
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is Justin going to add more sprites or is this it?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #12659
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Here is my purple lava lamp!

Attached Images
File Type: gifpurple mauna moa.gif (6.4 KB, 69 views)
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #12660
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I made a cow!
Here it is!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SunnyLove222 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: