Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #12631
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I see what you're saying, dbird, and it's true to say the least... but I'll have to say that sometimes people can take mockery the same way. I don't mind if it gets replaced, I was just sort of... I don't really know.
it's okay to be let down if one gets replaced. It's an honor to have some up... but you, tarsky, have about 35 up. I think it's okay if one gets replaced to a person who only has one, right?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #12632
Webkinz :)

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG]http://www308.lunapic.com/****************-use-hosting-instead/128354742627201?6756064529[/IMG] My cheeky cat!!!!

I added tail movements! Its my first moving sprite!

Can someone please make it transparent for me????

Thanks!
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #12633
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

It's tough, I know...a big let down...and I don't want you to think I was directing that at you...but for the past few days I've seen quite a few upset people and I just wanted to bring us all back down to earth a little bit...

You should each and every one of you, feel very proud..I'm astounded by you all!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #12634
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I think I'm going to make a Jellybean Pup or a Cherry Soda Pup...one of the newer ones... just to try my skil.

[if anyone's done this yet, I'm sorry. I didn't know]
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #12635

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG]http://www308.lunapic.com/****************-use-hosting-instead/128354742627201?6756064529[/IMG]
Old 09-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #12636
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
it's okay to be let down if one gets replaced. It's an honor to have some up... but you, tarsky, have about 35 up. I think it's okay if one gets replaced to a person who only has one, right?
I know, but it still feels a bit like everyone thinks someone else's art is better than mine. And dbird, I agree... there have been a lot of people this whole thread who've been complaining. Just so I'm not a hypocrite I'll say that it is sort of annoying when some other member's sprite is added rather than yours, but it is just to be fun.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #12637

after I make my moving sprite on lunapic.com, i am copying it and pasting it here but it won't show up.....

Somebody help me!!!!! please
Old 09-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #12638
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
after I make my moving sprite on lunapic.com, i am copying it and pasting it here but it won't show up.....

Somebody help me!!!!! please
Use tinypic. Using lunapic is hotlinking
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #12639
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's tough, I know...a big let down...and I don't want you to think I was directing that at you...but for the past few days I've seen quite a few upset people and I just wanted to bring us all back down to earth a little bit...

You should each and every one of you, feel very proud..I'm astounded by you all!
Thanks for your comments, dbird. I have to admit to feeling a little let down that my Presto sprite hasn't been chosen - but it also could probably use a little polishing. I know I'm not the best artist here.

Click the image to open in full size.

By the way, I'll repeat and reissue my invitation if a better artist wants to do a little spiffing up, maybe add some animation and add the other hamsters with this one as a basis. (The current, sort of abstract hamster sprite is cute, but I like the idea of a hamster that looks a little more like the other sprites. Sorry if this offends anyone!)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #12640

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I think I'm going to make a Jellybean Pup or a Cherry Soda Pup...one of the newer ones... just to try my skil.

[if anyone's done this yet, I'm sorry. I didn't know]
Don't waste your time with those two, I already made them and Justin said he doesn't want to put them up until the virtual images actually come out...Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

how do I make the slidesshow of all three pictures to make it look moving on tinypic?

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Thanks for your comments, dbird. I have to admit to feeling a little let down that my Presto sprite hasn't been chosen - but it also could probably use a little polishing. I know I'm not the best artist here.

Click the image to open in full size.

By the way, I'll repeat and reissue my invitation if a better artist wants to do a little spiffing up, maybe add some animation and add the other hamsters with this one as a basis. (The current, sort of abstract hamster sprite is cute, but I like the idea of a hamster that looks a little more like the other sprites. Sorry if this offends anyone!)
I think your hamster really looks good and would be a good base for all the other hamsters. I took a little booty off of the hamster but to make hamster that look like all the mazin hamsters, I can't do that because I don't have any....

I hope you like it.!!!!

[IMG]http://www308.lunapic.com/****************-use-hosting-instead/128354742627201?3803347158[/IMG]

its still not working!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHamster sprite.jpg (1.4 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by WebkinzWeirdo; 09-03-2010 at 05:11 PM..

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: