Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #12621
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Pretty much... my blueberry cheeky was already replaced and now he made a b/w one.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #12622

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Pretty much... my blueberry cheeky was already replaced and now he made a b/w one.
D:
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #12623
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
D:
I already have a bunch added, but still... it's sort of a let-down when one of them gets replaced.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #12624
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

nice job!!
Thanks! its my very first sprite!
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #12625
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Any new ones?
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #12626

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I already have a bunch added,
I know that
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #12627
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Here is my girl brown dog! She has a collar and everything!

I find it strange that my sprites are in png format but they have a white backround... oh well. Can someone fix it please
Attached Images
File Type: pnggirl brown dog.png (6.2 KB, 27 views)
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #12628
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It has already been made...BUT you can still make one anyhow...

The more choices Justin has the better. I, for one, will NEVER be offended if someone else decides to make something that I have already made...Why?
1. Because choices are what makes life FUN!
2. Someone might be...da dum dum...better than me!
3. I don't own people's thoughts-and if someone thinks they thought of it first, that is all that matters...
4. this thread is way too fast to follow and chances are no one has read every post!

so if you wanna make a potm ribbon, feel free! But don't get upset if someone else thinks it is a good idea and makes one too!
I'm quoting something I wrote long ago in this thread. This thread is a fabulous tool for EVERYONE at WI to feel they are contributing to the benefit of us ALL. Do NOT take it personally if someone makes something you have already made. None of us "own webbie rights" on any webbie or webkinz idea. We ALL love webkinz, that is why we are here-and none of us invented any of the webkinz, we merely use it. We are each showing our own artist's rendition of our favorite subject. Embrace it. I made tons of these things, and have seen other people make the same ones-and I LOVE the variety of it.

I am no longer posting any more sprites on this thread because frankly I am enjoying watching everyone else's work. I will continue posting the sprites I make in my own thread because I enjoy making them, but I do not enjoy hearing people upset because their work wasn't chosen. I hope you will realize that this is supposed to be a fun way for everyone to contribute and that mockery is the best form of flattery.

***here ends dbird's rant

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
Here is my girl brown dog! She has a collar and everything!

I find it strange that my sprites are in png format but they have a white backround... oh well. Can someone fix it please
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #12629
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm quoting something I wrote long ago in this thread. This thread is a fabulous tool for EVERYONE at WI to feel they are contributing to the benefit of us ALL. Do NOT take it personally if someone makes something you have already made. None of us "own webbie rights" on any webbie or webkinz idea. We ALL love webkinz, that is why we are here-and none of us invented any of the webkinz, we merely use it. We are each showing our own artist's rendition of our favorite subject. Embrace it. I made tons of these things, and have seen other people make the same ones-and I LOVE the variety of it.

I am no longer posting any more sprites on this thread because frankly I am enjoying watching everyone else's work. I will continue posting the sprites I make in my own thread because I enjoy making them, but I do not enjoy hearing people upset because their work wasn't chosen. I hope you will realize that this is supposed to be a fun way for everyone to contribute and that mockery is the best form of flattery.

***here ends dbird's rant

How truer can this statement be?

We are doing this purely to help WI.

on another note...

anyone have an idea for something I Could make?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #12630
gangnam style

I see what you're saying, dbird, and it's true to say the least... but I'll have to say that sometimes people can take mockery the same way. I don't mind if it gets replaced, I was just sort of... I don't really know.

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: