Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 04:21 PM   #12291
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

I like my gray tabby. I think it's cuter than my calico.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #12292

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Woah that looks a lot like the [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] version. Dis you draw that whole thing?
well first i got a picture from the catalog then i outlined the feet in brown the ears in black etc (is it etc or etc??) then i did i color dropper and colored the middle with the colors
jessie_1721 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:25 PM   #12293
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I like my gray tabby. I think it's cuter than my calico.
and he's cuter than mine! I had a horrid time with my grey tabby!Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:28 PM   #12294
gangnam style

Default [langtitle=de]Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites![/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
well first i got a picture from the catalog then i outlined the feet in brown the ears in black etc (is it etc or etc??) then i did i color dropper and colored the middle with the colors
[lang=de]Wait, I'm confused. You outlined the [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] drawing? [/lang]
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:30 PM   #12295

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Woah that looks a lot like the [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] version. Dis you draw that whole thing?
well in short form i just followed your guide and BTW awesome guide

[lang=de]Wait, I'm confused. You outlined the [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] drawing? [/lang]
well i didn't reall outline it i just drew overtop of it is that against the rules??? if it is i'll change it

Last edited by jessie_1721; 08-31-2010 at 04:30 PM..
Old 08-31-2010, 04:47 PM   #12296

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
and he's cuter than mine! I had a horrid time with my grey tabby!Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
I really like your cat! I like how it looks like its waiting for you to pet it! Its cute.

Also, did you submit your peacock to be an official sprite? if so, do you know if it is going to be? I didn't know someone made one already, that's why I made one.Click the image to open in full size.
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:51 PM   #12297

where do you submit your sprites ?? can you get a link please somebody?
Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 PM   #12298
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jessie_1721
where do you submit your sprites ?? can you get a link please somebody?
you put your sprites here on this page.
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:57 PM   #12299

oh ok thanks
Old 08-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #12300

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
you put your sprites here on this page.
yeah you just post the on this page....I apologize for the way I worded what I said.
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: