Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #12111
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

My sprites so far:
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Thanks for all the help with this, MiaFire!

webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #12112
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Does anyone find these two sprites in this combination particularly creepy? I love them both...individually-but not quite in this order haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #12113
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Instead of trying to add them as sprites, (maybe there is a sprite limit to a signature?) maybe go into Photoshop or Paint or whatever program you use and make an image of them by combining all of them on one image? This might work for you, but they would be still images (didn't check if yours were animated or not). Just remember there is a signature picture size limit.

Hope this helps!
I could...only problem is some are animated, with different numbers of frames....I'll try, but it'd be much easier to know how Tarsky did it! She has 25 plus a sigpic!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #12114
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird

Does anyone find these two sprites in this combination particularly creepy? I love them both...individually-but not quite in this order haha!

Hadn't thought of it, but you do bring up a good point!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #12115
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

No they are not creepy greatn job!
Tai Shan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #12116
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Added to my post above
Click the image to open in full size. Thanks to Dragonbird for the help!
Old 08-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #12117
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
I could...only problem is some are animated, with different numbers of frames....I'll try, but it'd be much easier to know how Tarsky did it! She has 25 plus a sigpic!
I don't think it is possible to combine animated sprites (that haven't been turned into WI sprites) for the simple reason of the different frame rates and so on, maybe Tarsky can do it because if memory serves me correctly I think she actually uses the sprites that she designed that have been accepted so it's just a simple matter of selecting a bunch of her WI sprites.
like: (these are all activce sprites)

I could be wrong, and if I am I hope someone tells you how to do it, because I would love to be able to add my animated sprites that haven't necessarily made it into my signature too.

Best of luck to you! I hope someone has the answer you are looking for!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #12118
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm not really sure how she did it either...You'd have to ask her...I can't ever get to much in my siggie-so I pretty much leave the silly thing alone! Everyone has done a fabulous job on the sprites-I absolutely love them ALL and the creativity on WI is just AMAZING!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #12119
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
I don't think it is possible to combine animated sprites (that haven't been turned into WI sprites) for the simple reason of the different frame rates and so on, maybe Tarsky can do it because if memory serves me correctly I think she actually uses the sprites that she designed that have been accepted so it's just a simple matter of selecting a bunch of her WI sprites.
like: (these are all activce sprites)

I could be wrong, and if I am I hope someone tells you how to do it, because I would love to be able to add my animated sprites that haven't necessarily made it into my signature too.

Best of luck to you! I hope someone has the answer you are looking for!
Well, if I doubled up on frames in places it would be possible, but a little time-consuming.
The ones I'm trying to add to my signature are the 8 that have been added to WI.
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:26 AM   #12120
God made u beautiful
Gifted

I believe these are new? (Since I last checked anyways)
:beaver::t rophy:

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: