Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 10:16 AM   #11911
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Aww thanks...I was having fun with that one!
Click the image to open in full size.

... woah. I absolutly LOVE IT!!! That is awesome dbird!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #11912
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
... woah. I absolutly LOVE IT!!! That is awesome dbird!
aww thanks! BUT the idea came from miss spots who suggested we needed a Justin sprite...she mentioned taht a while back he had a kid with messy hair avvie...so this is what I've come up with..Poor Justin..he's been reduced to a lime-green-haired troll! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #11913
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

aww thanks! BUT the idea came from miss spots who suggested we needed a Justin sprite...she mentioned taht a while back he had a kid with messy hair avvie...so this is what I've come up with..Poor Justin..he's been reduced to a lime-green-haired troll! haha!
hehe I bet he'll love it! Yours are so good, where do you make them?
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:32 AM   #11914
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I use Adobe Photoshop for all my stuff...
I think this one is now my favorite...I just lvoed that new POTM video!

Old 08-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #11915
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

!!!!!

Too funny! Poor Justin, but after all these posts and sprites he has to check, your little green troll may just look more like him than he would like to admit... I certainly don't envy him at the moment!

I'll send him a virtual cup of coffee in the meantime!

SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #11916
NancyPants13
Webkinz :)

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see a llama one...is there a llama one? am I blind?

If there isn't I vote for making one!
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:37 AM   #11917
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Nangy

LLamas spit and so do camels I made a camel but no llama Sowwy!
Old 08-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #11918
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Nangy

You should go ahead and make one!! Who knows it might just be the one that gets accepted!

And have fun making it and good luck!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #11919
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

LLamas spit and so do camels I made a camel but no llama Sowwy!
lol yes they do spit! That's ok! If one ever comes to be I'd love to know!

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
You should go ahead and make one!! Who knows it might just be the one that gets accepted!

And have fun making it and good luck!
Oh dear...I've never done one before...I can try and figure it out!!! Thanks!
Nangy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #11920
Thomas the Bunny

Thomasluvr4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. My first sprite! The Irish setter
Thomasluvr4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: