Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 12:30 AM   #11711
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Wow! Thanks! This is very helpful
Your welcome! It took me all day! I had nothing else to do
britluvswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #11712
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Love the list! You should put a link to it in your siggie!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:40 AM   #11713
here's Bunny?
Webkinz :)

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

I'm starting a grey langur, and I'll probably do a silverback gorilla, sig gorilla, and turkey some time tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the list!

I have a tip that I don't think has been mentioned:
If you use paint to make your sprites, instead of the pencil tool, I find it much easier to use the brush tool on the one pixel size. It shows exactly where your pixel will go, so it is easier to click, and see what colour you have selected.
Here's a pic of what to select:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hope that helps!
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:32 AM   #11714

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by susbrain
I'm starting a grey langur, and I'll probably do a silverback gorilla, sig gorilla, and turkey some time tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the list!

I have a tip that I don't think has been mentioned:
If you use paint to make your sprites, instead of the pencil tool, I find it much easier to use the brush tool on the one pixel size. It shows exactly where your pixel will go, so it is easier to click, and see what colour you have selected.
Here's a pic of what to select:
Hope that helps!
I like to use the pencil, I'm not used to the brush

Aww these labs are so cute
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #11715
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Signature Endangured Western Lowland Gorilla.... Click the image to open in full size.

and

Grey langur.... Click the image to open in full size.

I've been up all night working on them I can't sleep..
Old 08-27-2010, 05:45 AM   #11716
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size. collie
Click the image to open in full size. two hands forming a heart
Click the image to open in full size. Zingoz
Click the image to open in full size. (my attempt to replace teh laughing bee...Click the image to open in full size. (resized old bee)
Click the image to open in full size. a spitting camel
Click the image to open in full size. The Vacation Ghost
Click the image to open in full size. Cooking Whirl-perfect for the recipe solvers

(iRDLS) (for kittycats10)
Click the image to open in full size.jumbleberry fields

Click the image to open in full size.POTM ribbon

Click the image to open in full size.osililly bone
Click the image to open in full size.nefaria
Click the image to open in full size. recess bell
Click the image to open in full size. ice dragon
Click the image to open in full size. net

Click the image to open in full size. Flowing Palm
Click the image to open in full size.Red wolf wagging tail
Click the image to open in full size. appatosaurous dancing (maybe he has fleas?)

Click the image to open in full size. Arte with the yapping mouth-perfect for rare notifications
Click the image to open in full size.Tabby Von Meow-GET A JOB!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:47 AM   #11717
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size. Pink Ribbon MALTESE (don't even get me started on the yorkie thing)
Click the image to open in full size. Inflatable palm (every party scouts needs another one bahahaha)
Click the image to open in full size. Zingoz bouncy ball
Click the image to open in full size. bunny clown

Click the image to open in full size. polar plunge
Click the image to open in full size. pink pony (cannon needs it)
color storm (love this cloudy guy-the ways to use him are endless)
Click the image to open in full size. Golden peggie (not too happy with t his one, but the colors were horrible to work with
Click the image to open in full size. giggling koala (just for mimzysmom)

Click the image to open in full size. touring van...touring
Click the image to open in full size. cheshire cat and his creepy smile
Click the image to open in full size. stinky warthog-we ALWAYS need a stinky sprite
Click the image to open in full size. evil sock monkey

Click the image to open in full size. Oragatan

Just figured it's easiest to have them all in one post (or two since I can only do 20per post)
Old 08-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #11718
here's Bunny?

awww dbird your sprites are so cute! My favourites are the appatosaurus, pink ribbon maltese, evil sock monkey, and shark!

I'm gonna start working on a silverback gorilla now, i think.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #11719
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by susbrain
awww dbird your sprites are so cute! My favourites are the appatosaurus, pink ribbon maltese, evil sock monkey, and shark!

I'm gonna start working on a silverback gorilla now, i think.
aww thanks! That's such a compliment coming from a professional sprite maker! I love all YOUR work! Esp that gorilla, cheese mouse (so many applications that one will have) and the please wait! TOO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see your silverback!
Old 08-27-2010, 06:06 AM   #11720
here's Bunny?

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
aww thanks! That's such a compliment coming from a professional sprite maker! I love all YOUR work! Esp that gorilla, cheese mouse (so many applications that one will have) and the please wait! TOO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see your silverback!
Really? You think I'm a professional!? Thanks!!!
I thought you were a professional! And you're like...famous...
Thank you so much for the compiment! You made my day.

Not sure how far I'll get on the silverback gorilla tonight. But I may just pull an all nighter

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: