Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 01:56 PM   #11571
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
Yup, i believe so Ninja
Okay, thanks. Because I made this mailbox you see when you get mail on WW, and I thought it might be too small. But I think it's the right size. (:

you're got mail.PNG
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #11572
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say you guys are doing an awesome job! I love all the new sprites!
I don't really know how to make them and I'm sure they wouldn't turn out very well....but good job! (:
Thanks everyone!
disneyfreak101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #11573

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I am just amazed at how much detail some of you are getting into these sprites.

Some sprites of some of our favorite 'events' would be fun to have too. Maybe someone has suggested or made these, but this thread is too long to read through.

Leaf for fall fest
Snowflake for winterfest
Wheel of Wow or something like that to indicate daily activities
Something to indicate parties at the cove (like a pet dancing, a vacation island airplane, or palm tree)
Something to indicate the new parties (like purple shoes, sparkler or party hat)
A clubhouse sign
A vegetable plant growing
A trophy or ribbon for the stadium competitions
A zingoz pop trophy (I have some models -- that game is one of my favorite activities )
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:08 PM   #11574

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB

Some sprites of some of our favorite 'events' would be fun to have too. Maybe someone has suggested or made these, but this thread is too long to read through.

Leaf for fall fest
Snowflake for winterfest
Something to indicate parties at the cove (like a pet dancing, a vacation island airplane, or palm tree)
Something to indicate the new parties (like purple shoes, sparkler or party hat)
A clubhouse sign
A zingoz pop trophy (I have some models -- that game is one of my favorite activities )
I think I might be able to do a leave for fall feast. I think we have some wheels of wows about a hundred and fifty pages ago

*Leaf
(The edit post butten isn't there )

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 08-26-2010 at 02:08 PM..
Old 08-26-2010, 02:17 PM   #11575
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Leaf for fall fest
Snowflake for winterfest
A clubhouse sign

I was thinking much like you when I was thinking of many of mine..I like the sprites that are "useful" that "tell a story" or have some emotion carried to them These are my favorites that I've made for that purpose

vacations:

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
POTM ribbon (many uses)
Ever just have one of those days?:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Evil Sock Monkey (for when you're feeling devious)
Stinky Warthog (for when you jsut feel like a stinker)
My heart hands (those were my actual hands too-till I colored them all up) for when you want to share the love:
The return of the bee (and his giggly accomplice made esp for the bee lovers before someone gave me the old be to resize):
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Everyone needs to catch a star:

[lang=de]Here's a party hat:
Click the image to open in full size.[/lang]

Last edited by dragonbird; 08-26-2010 at 02:17 PM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #11576
i ♥ anime

horses78 is a jewel in the roughhorses78 is a jewel in the rough

Leaf for fall fest
Snowflake for winterfest
A clubhouse sign
that's a good idea! i might try some of those later!
horses78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #11577

I'm almost finished a fall fest leaf.

Fall fest leaves come in red, yellow and orange, right?

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Okay, thanks. Because I made this mailbox you see when you get mail on WW, and I thought it might be too small. But I think it's the right size. (:

Attachment 216039
Could someone please make that transparent?
Old 08-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #11578
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

*Looks at sprites* dang none of mine!!! :[ I don't think mine will get added and I reallt really wwanted them to

I'll make a whell of wow
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:48 PM   #11579
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
*Looks at sprites* dang none of mine!!! :[ I don't think mine will get added and I reallt really wwanted them to
Nothing is being added today. Don't give up hope!
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #11580
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by DragonsFly
Nothing is being added today. Don't give up hope!
theylve varly added any in a few days

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
theylve varly added any in a few days
I've been making a lotta typos sry D:
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: