Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #11561
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Here's some more webkinz sprite ideas..

original Golden Retriever
Black Cat
Black & White Cheeky Dog
Spotty Dinosaur
Alley Cat
Woolly Mammoth
Swan
Trick or Treat Troll
Spotted Sea Monster
Snowman
*Signatures (pretty much all of them except a few dogs)
Schnauzer?
Purple Monster
Prehistoric Mammoth
Pretty Panda
Pucker Fish
Pink Cockatoo
Penguin?
Old English Sheepdog?
Midnight Monster
Lava Dragon
Horse
Guinea Pig
Giraffe
Purple Floral Fox
Floral Fox
Marshmallow Bunny?
Sherbet Bunny?
Cloud Sheep?
Spotted Seal?
Boston Terrier
Blossom Fish?
Beaver?
Baby Penguin
Cardinal?
Chickadee
Polka Back Fish
Pink Glitter Fish
Oriole?
Gecko
Frog
Clydesdale

Sorry if that is too much of a long list!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2010, 01:26 PM   #11562

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by britluvswebkinz
lion fish perhaps?
Good idea! I'll try that.
View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Hey all you sprite makers -- is anyone working on a KinzPost gift box (plain paper or pretty package)? Or a hamster ball?

You all are doing a super job. Love all the new ones!

Oh, and a Magical Retriever and Floral Fox??

this is SO cute!

But I love them all!
I think someone has made a purple floral fox, but I don't think anyone has made a KinzPost box.

How big can the sprites be?? And how can I tell if its too small or too big?

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 08-26-2010 at 01:26 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #11563
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Does anyone know what page Justin left off on?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #11564
i ♥ anime

horses78 is a jewel in the roughhorses78 is a jewel in the rough

hey everybody i'm back!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
i'm not sure what page he's at, but i do know he said he wouldn't be adding any today because he's too busy, so if yours aren't being added that's why, just look for them tomorrow
horses78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #11565
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Sprites can be between 30 and 34 pixels in each direction. So 30x30 would be the smallest and 34x34 the largest but they don't have to be a square. So 31x34 would be just fine...

Does that make sense? I know Photoshop has an menu item "Image Size" that will tell you how big it is (and let you resize it) but I don't know about other programs...
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #11566
i ♥ anime

horses78 is a jewel in the roughhorses78 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Good idea! I'll try that.
I think someone has made a purple floral fox, but I don't think anyone has made a KinzPost box.

they have to be between 30 and 35 pixels

oh my bad, it has to be between 30 and 34 dragonfly is correct.

heres what it says on the front page:

Quote:
  1. Each dimension must be no smaller than 30px and no larger than 34px (so you can have 34x34 or 31x34, 32x32, etc).
  2. Sprites must be in GIF or PNG format (JPGs can't have transparency, and making a JPG sprite transparent is quite difficult on our end).
  3. Must be your original work. (Although you may use the current WI sprites as a base)
  4. The easiest way to make them is to use the "Pencil" tool in your drawing program.
horses78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #11567
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Bearsarecool
Click the image to open in full size. heart smiley
Awwww.....I Click the image to open in full size. it !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #11568

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

So there could only be 30-34 pixels up and down, and 30-34 pixels left to right?
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #11569
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
I believe he was only in the 700-800s.
He's got his work cut out for him.

He said he would have time over the weekend to look through some more.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #11570
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Yup, i believe so Ninja
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: