Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #11311
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

I've posted the following before, but before they only LOOKED transparent (they were the same color as WI's background forum). Now, though, they ARE transparent
Click the image to open in full size.

And these are my other sprites (some aren't actually transparent like I said above, but I'll work on that!)
Click the image to open in full size. Could someone make this transparent?
Click the image to open in full size. Thanks for all the help with this, MiaFire!

Some of them aren't so good... LMK which ones you like!

Oh, and I almost forgot this one as well!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #11312
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluvr1924
I've posted the following before, but before they only LOOKED transparent (they were the same color as WI's background forum). Now, though, they ARE transparent

And these are my other sprites (some aren't actually transparent like I said above, but I'll work on that!)
Click the image to open in full size. Could someone make this transparent?
Click the image to open in full size. Thanks for all the help with this, MiaFire!

Some of them aren't so good... LMK which ones you like!
loving the snow leopard, lion, water dog and clouded leopard [as well as the donkey LOL]
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #11313
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
loving the snow leopard, lion, water dog and clouded leopard [as well as the donkey LOL]
I'm so glad you could tell what those were, haha. And really? The lion? That makes me feel better about it
Old 08-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #11314
I am K@t!3
Webkinz :)

Marinesis2473 is a jewel in the roughMarinesis2473 is a jewel in the rough

There awesome Bridget and you know what I think of the Donkey lol.
Marinesis2473 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #11315
God made u beautiful
Gifted

Haha, yeah I know

Anyways, has Justin said what number page he was on so far?? (besides last time when he said around the 600 mark)
Old 08-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #11316
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Do you like my sprite!?
(my avatar! )
smallmonkey953 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #11317
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcrazy
You haven't gotten any of yours in either! Hmm... maybe Justin is setting up the sprites so that they are organized more before putting them on. That's what I'm hoping at least. I've seen some GREAT sprites that haven't been added yet.
Well, im actually only working on my first right now The marshmallow chipmunk, and it isnt coming along very well! D:
suneshin3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #11318
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

I'm gonna go for now. I've been following this thread all day!
I'm working on a monkey, and I'll post it tomorrow. It probably won't get accepted, but I want it for myself anyways.
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #11319
I am K@t!3

Marinesis2473 is a jewel in the roughMarinesis2473 is a jewel in the rough

I like the lepored though Bridget x)
Marinesis2473 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #11320
God made u beautiful
Gifted

The clouded leopard or snow leopard?

Who made this one? I absolutely ADORE it!

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: