Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 11:53 PM   #1121
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Oh, and I was going to say that these old ones -->
Justin said that he can't delete them because they're used in the Doug Tracking thread, but he said we can make replacements for them.
Cool, I might try making a fish tomorrow.
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 11:54 PM   #1122
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

I think I am going to *attempt* making the red wolf. Let's see how this goes...
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:57 PM   #1123

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by koalakinzforever
I think I am going to *attempt* making the red wolf. Let's see how this goes...
LOL, goodluck
Old 08-21-2010, 12:00 AM   #1124
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Is it possible for you to remove the names below them? Then we can all use them
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #1125

View Post Originally Posted by animalover48
Is it possible for you to remove the names below them? Then we can all use them
the bird.PNG

the fox.PNG
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1126
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

We cannot use any that were shrunk from images because they are not considered sprites, sadly
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1127

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Default [langtitle=nl]Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites![/langtitle]

[lang=nl]Here I made a tie die pup

Click the image to open in full size.[/lang]
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1128

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Default Re: [langtitle=nl]Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites![/langtitle]

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
Here I made a tie die pup

Click the image to open in full size.
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1129
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
Here is one I resized. I don't know if it is within the limits or whatever. I also don't know if anyone already made it. I didn't read EVERY SINGLE post!! Sorry!:
Click the image to open in full size. New wolf thing
You have to make it yourself, not re-size it.
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #1130

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
We cannot use any that were shrunk from images because they are not considered sprites, sadly
Yes, they have to be drawn by you.

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: