Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #41
jeepboy01
Webkinz :)

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

there have been several in Dallas Texas are that have been selling buy 1 get 1 free for the past several weeks.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 06:03 PM   #42
webkinzgal82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

i am happy the sale is going back on because i didnt have a chance to go to wallgreens before so now i have another chance but i want to go on the first day of the sale so i have a a choise to choose which one i want.:bas::bas::bas:
webkinzgal82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:17 PM   #43
webkinzroxz<3

Unhappy Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

Wow, i think i know why they are doing this sale. . . well first of all they want to get rid of the webkinz cares maybe.Then Walgreens might have the caring valley and not the webkinz cares anymore . . . so that is kinda sad if this is true =[[[. I just hope webkinz cares will not be gone
Old 03-31-2009, 06:22 PM   #44

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Just wondering because I live in Canada, are there Walgreen's in Canada? I haven't seen one but maybe I just havn't happened to notice them????
soccertrader is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #45
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Jeepboy01
there have been several in Dallas Texas are that have been selling buy 1 get 1 free for the past several weeks.
As in buy one get one at $6.99 for two or the ganz B1G1 of buy one for $10 get one...??? Also where are the stores located do you know the names of the roads? Or would you happen to know which pets you saw? I only have one near me and all they have is the black bear and the lil cow both $5 each 2 for $10.

Thanks in advance
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 AM   #46

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by KINZluvr12
Cool!! My birthday is tomorrow and my party is friday, maybe some of my friends will get me two of those!! I really want the lilkinz cocker spaniel!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY---Sure hope that you get the lil kinz cocker spaniel :cs: that you wished for! Let me know!! rmimi522

I sure hope that Ganz does NOT do away with the CARE PROGRAM before I have the opportunity to get ALL of the items offered!!!

Last edited by rmimi522; 04-01-2009 at 07:52 AM..
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #47
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

I might go to wallgreens..... It's great that they put it up for sale, but I think they should sell normal webkinz for a LOT less.
meow0628 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #48
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by soccertrader
Just wondering because I live in Canada, are there Walgreen's in Canada? I haven't seen one but maybe I just havn't happened to notice them????
Hi soccertrader,
I don't know if there are Walgreens in Canada. Go to www.walgreens.com and look for a store near your address. Also, you can order an "assortment" of Wcares which means you do not pick the animal.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #49

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Walgreens and the care Webkinz really have me confused, as I posted before I had all the ones they made from last year and a few this year but when I saw the Caring Valley advertisment I thought for some reason it was the same Webkinz I was getting at Walgreens, in fact when you go to get info on the the Caring Valley it gave me the web site that showed the care tags that we got from the Walgreens pets, so I ran out and spent hundreds more on more Webkinz with red tags, trust me it wasn't easy to find them and then find them with both tags, but on April 1st I was so excited to enter on of my red tags but it was just the boring thing I got so many of last year. So I think I will do the sale again unless they get new animals just to keep the collecton complete, or if they put out more of the retired monkeys and panda's. But I still don't know where then you get the Caring pet to go in this new place,, I do think it was so unfair to mis lead me like that, or I was just being stupid, but they did say for in go to this web address and it was the the regular Webkinz care animal red tag program. Well does anybody know where and how much the Caring Panda and Poodle are?
Thanks
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:35 PM   #50

Sherriswebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

I spoke to two managers at two different Walgreens over the weekend. Both told me that they would not be receiving any more Webkinz. Is this the end of Webkinz Cares Program with Walgreens?
Sherriswebkins is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: