Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #31
dgbp
Webkinz :)

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

Last week I went into my closest Walgreens for the sale and was disappointed by the selcetion- they had horses, hippos and the white cat. But since we have those I didn't buy any of them. Then, later in the week I was by another store and popped in- I had to ask someone where they were- they were buried in a bin mixed with Ty- and all they had left were 3 cows. We didn't have that one so I asked if the 2/$10 sale also meant 1/$5 (which is not always the case with Walgreen's sales) and it was! So I am happy to report that I still got one for $5 but didn't nuy any that I didn't need. Hopefully they do replenish the stock in the stores to have more selection and I hope that it is a true BOGO!
rbaldwin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 09:58 AM   #32

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

When I checked last weekend, the Walgreens near me in MI said the sale was for online only, and that they were not honoring Ganz's sale as stated online. I have no idea what is wrong with Ganz.

loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #33
lilliesmom
jessiev is on a distinguished road

we went to 7 different walgreens in 3 states (driving home from my MILs, no worries!) and NONE of them had webkinz, or were planning to get any - one store said the last shipment that they had gotten was last fall.

on the walgreens website, do you have a coupon code to get this special price?? or is it in-store only?

i am so sad - i'd love to stock up on these. we had to pay $11 for a lil kinz at hallmark for a birthday present and it made me sick.
jessiev is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:14 AM   #34
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Hi! I'm new. Searching the local Easter section of Walgreen's this week I got the following Lil Kinz: a St. Bernard, Gray and White Cat, Persian Cat (seems new to me!), Lion, Cocker Spaniel, 2Tiger, Black bear, Horse, 2 Panda *, Monkey*, Yorkie (looks like a cotton ball, ugly yes), Black and White Cat The ones wuth the (*) are listed as retired Lil Kinz.
:abn::cs:

They had: the Hippo, Elephant, Pig & Cow in stock, I just already bought so many!

:el1::fp:
They were put with the beanie babies, I was so sad the penguin was a TY not Ganz, they looked almost identical!

The Persian cat and cow seem new to the stores I frequent a lot. There are over five Walgreen's in walking distance from me. I think what someone said about how they are fazing them out seems true, but the sudden appearance of a "new" Lil Kinz made buy it full price the day after the sale. I should return it; I have over 10 Lil Kinz, but all I want are the red tags! I suspect Walgreens made an exclusive agreement with TY as their products fill the shelves and are also "internet capable." It very odd that the animals look so similar (like the alaskan huskie and penguin) I feel like I should open another account full of Lil Kinz critters. Anyone have any ideas? They make great gifts without the red tag. For awhile they were on clearance 2 for $6 at Christmas. I wish I hadn't given them as gifts!

I know selling the codes is bad, can I donate them to charitible causes?

-huhmoreplease mother of Zeke my darling
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:19 AM   #35
Psalms 126:2

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

I am going to go to Walgreens, I can't wait!
I have almost $20 (that's 4 for 20$!!!!)
KitKatxyz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:39 AM   #36

stormygirl321 is on a distinguished road

When I spoke to the store manager at our Walgreens, he said no Webkinz cares pets have been shipped in since about Christmas. Due to the fact Webkinz cares is being replaced by Caring Valley and a whole new line of pets, it would kind of make sense that only a small number of each of the old style are available. I believe the sale is to clear the inventory from the stores.
stormygirl321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:52 AM   #37
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

I went to 3 stores. Only one of the stores even had any. The y did have about 8 to pick from. They were 2 for $10 whch is not bogo free. If they were really bogo they would be 3 for $6.99 .I'm no genius but I just don't see how they can get away with saying that 2 for 10 is bogo free. Not sure how they come up with that. Just doesn't make any sense. Oh well I was able to get my daughter a brown colored horse and a lion for my son.

:goo::gecko::clyde::bokbok::cdee:

opps I meant they would be 2 for 6.99 at bogo free
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #38
Allikatkinz

Katt is on a distinguished road

My Walgreens had , ,, and . I got a Brown Bear and a Persian. I wish they had black and white cats. They were doing the 2 for 10$ deal. I didn't bother going to the other two Walgreens by me, but I'm almost /sure/ they had the same deal.
Katt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:13 PM   #39
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

My Walgreens chose $5 a pet (if you got two) for 2 for $10. I was hoping it would be buy one get one free, but it wasn't, so I guess it will be like last time. At least it's still a little cheaper! XD

Also, I just wanted to say that the Webkinz Insider Facebook Application is genius. A lot of us use Facebook, so it's pretty cool!
kittykat22337 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #40

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad their doing sales now that theres the bad economy and all. does anyone know why wCares webkinz are less than real webkinz?
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: