Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 01:14 AM   #11
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

Maybe each region of Walgreens makes their own sale, depending on the stock. Is Walgreens trying to sell all of them?

My local Walgreens (West Coast, USA) is selling the Wcares animals at $3.99 each. The regular price is $6.99 The choices were Black bear, St Bernard, Tiger, and Yorkie. Is there a list anywhere of all the WCares animals?

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 01:29 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

As far as a list I have not seen one but being one to drive everywhere since there starting at Walgreens last year these are the ones I have found, and yes my Walgreens is 2 for $10. and then you have to hunt hard to even find some of my list and find them with one red and one blue tag, most have been robbed of one tag or the other. Anyways I have got at Hallmark the large Seal with the care tag and the rest at Walgreens, horse, persian, st. bernard, basset hound, grey and white cat, black and white cat, black bear, panda, monkey, yorkie, hippo, pig, and cow. I think those are all the ones I have collected, now in the past I rushed home and entered the red tag for a few cool gifts but I read somewhere that in June or something that when you enter the care tag you will get better gifts, and cash, has anyone else heard of this rumor? Please someone tell me if they have heard it the gift are changing or not.
Thanks
Birdfolks
Hope my list helped
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:29 AM   #13
ebkinz Fanatic!

Igothi has a spectacular aura about

Such a deal and what great Easter gifts....if you can part with one.
Igothi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:37 AM   #14
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

I think the sale is to push remaining inventory. I have a strong feeling that the new Caring Valley will replace the W Cares pets.
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:39 AM   #15
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I also have a feeling that they are going to try and deplete their inventory and go into the Caring Valley program instead.

I do not live very close to a Walgreen’s 30-45 min. So, I called the Monday morning of the sale and all 5 stores within an hour of me said they had no Webkinz

I then went to Walgreens.com and the website was out of "your choice of pets", but they did have their November selection available. Because they offered "Free Shipping" I took my chances and order 10 pets. I received 2 Black & White Cats, 2 Lions, and 6 Pigs. For my $54.00 I was quite happy. My daughter and I each adopted the 3 different pets and the other 4 can be used for future gifts (or if we get a craving to adopt someone LOL I'm sure you all know what that is ).

My only disappointment was because we only receive one of the new exclusives.

K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:43 AM   #16

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

When I checked last time with my not-so-local Walgreens, they didn't have any at all. The manager checked and not one Walgreens he checked had any! He didn't seem too concerned that ads were running on WW. I'd be surprised if they have any this week, but I think I'll call first!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:46 AM   #17
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Yay! I hope I can get one! (Uh, I mean. . . . . TWO!!!)
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #18

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Our Walgreens had 2 for 6.99 Several weeks ago....I missed it.
Last week they had TONS of Yorkies and a few hippos. I got 2 hippos..
Hippie & Hipper
I haven't checked this week.

No offense guys, but the Yorkies are NOT cute as Lil'kinz.
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:02 AM   #19
e need a meerkat

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Smile Re: wCares Webkinz to Go on Sale, Advertisement Not Clear on Sale Price

Cool!! My birthday is tomorrow and my party is friday, maybe some of my friends will get me two of those!! I really want the lilkinz cocker spaniel!!
KINZluvr12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:02 AM   #20

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Maybe each region of Walgreens makes their own sale, depending on the stock. Is Walgreens trying to sell all of them?

My local Walgreens (West Coast, USA) is selling the Wcares animals at $3.99 each. The regular price is $6.99 The choices were Black bear, St Bernard, Tiger, and Yorkie. Is there a list anywhere of all the WCares animals?

AuntietoEW
I wouldn't mind having the black bear or st. bernard...
telogiatrisha is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: