Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #31
Clothing Collecter
Webkinz :)

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

Default Re: Watch for New Pets in the Clubhouse -- Sneak Peeks?

this is kinda confusing? i get it but point?
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #32
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

This is exciting! I bet its set up like spooky... I'm sure not as often but I'll bet its automated and therefor on a schedule!
webkiner23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #33
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Woah, I'll be looking out for these pets! I can't wait to see the prizes!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #34
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Oh sweet! My type of deal for sure. I spend most of my time there trading up a storm so I'll be sure to look!
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #35
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Just to update this thread, I spoke to Ganz about this to try to weasel some info out of them LOL

Here are things to remember:

1. This is exactly the same as all other Clubhouse Events (like spooky, etc.)
2. Completely random
3. The pet will either already be loaded in the room or will load in the room after being in the room (unsure of time schedule at this point)
4. The pets are pets that have never been released (she said it will be hard unless you have seen every single pet ever made by Webkinz) so I just click on everyone's pets, sorry for all the pokes LOL but I don't know all Webkinz pets (well I know most but just don't want to risk it lol)
5. There will something in WKN soon explaining it. I imagine that is when it will pick up and we will see more reports of people finding pets and what prizes they got.

Off to sit in Gold Exercise Room 50

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 11-10-2010 at 04:26 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #36
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone needs me I will be in girls room 03 in light blue waiting for something to show up

ok nevermind theres too many lil' kinz "aka babies" asking me to be their mom . That's a new one I'll be in room 10 instead

Last edited by Tiger2819; 11-10-2010 at 04:39 PM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #37
Lil Kinz
BroMontana is an unknown quantity at this point

Still nothing so far?
BroMontana is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #38

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cool. It will be interesting. It might be a pet WKN never told us but WI staff did. Or it might be suprising us. I will go so much new stuff.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #39
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I got kicked out at 5PM. I'm going to clear my cache and everything and log back in to see if it's starting now.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #40
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

Post Re: Watch for New Pets in the Clubhouse -- Sneak Peeks?

You know the lovablebly sneaky ganz hasn't told us when it will start , but will somebody start a tracking thread for petes sake! Huff........... sorry for yelling, just don't like people when they sit and talk about it but none appear to start threads. I'm waiting, we can a least make posts in the clubhouse rooms. Like:

1Reading Room, Immanie456
2Runway Room, Sylvastine............3, you understand, people volenteer so that we know if a new pet is in every type or just a few. We only need at least one but as many really as possible for a tpye of room would be cool.
playmobilman is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
pieisawesome was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: