Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #11
Joins the Duchy side
Webkinz :)

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Watch for New Pets in the Clubhouse -- Sneak Peeks?

I wonder what the prizes are.....I'm heading off to the club house
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #12
dumhart3

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Remember when a long time ago before the kangaroo was released it was spotted in the clubhouse? Could that have been a sneak peak test run of this program??
dumhart3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #13
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

oh that is really awesome, so are they going to start showing up today then? Or do we have to wait for more info from ganz? I wonder if this is going to be related to christmas, like the prizes might be christmas type gifts,
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

will there be a tracking thread started??????
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #15

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
will there be a tracking thread started??????
the would be helpfull im off to the clubhouse ttyl!
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Watch for New Pets in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
This is cool! Ganz, can you hire me to be the person to take new pets to the clubhouse? I promise I'll show up on time and stuff.....in fact, I may never leave. You don't even have to pay me with a paycheck....KC will do just fine...
LOL!
And when you have to take a break, I'll take over.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:50 AM   #17
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

i was just all over the clubhouse and spotted nothing!

everyones in the clubhouse clicking on eachother lol. ok yeah we need a bit more info yet.

Last edited by betsey2u; 11-10-2010 at 10:50 AM..
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That sounds like a LOT of fun!

I wonder what the prizes will be!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:58 AM   #19

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I went touring and didn't see any new pets yet.
But the trading invites got a facelift and the clubhouse seems faster.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #20
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
i was just all over the clubhouse and spotted nothing!

everyones in the clubhouse clicking on eachother lol. ok yeah we need a bit more info yet.

Me too, nothing.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pieisawesome was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: