Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #71
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

View Post Originally Posted by cortron88
Another MAJOR glitch?
I can no longer buy most items from the w-shop or the curioshop. Everytime I try it says that they are locked because I am a limited member and that I must enter an webkinz pet code in the adoption center. I have 13 full-sized webkinz pets and cannot figure out why I would have to buy another one to unlock items that up until yesterday were available.
Is anyone else having the same problem? Does anyoen know how to fix it?
I found this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...h-them-511128/

When this person enters the WShop all the items are showing with locks on them.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #72
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

View Post Originally Posted by cortron88
Another MAJOR glitch?
I can no longer buy most items from the w-shop or the curioshop. Everytime I try it says that they are locked because I am a limited member and that I must enter an webkinz pet code in the adoption center. I have 13 full-sized webkinz pets and cannot figure out why I would have to buy another one to unlock items that up until yesterday were available.
Is anyone else having the same problem? Does anyoen know how to fix it?
wow that is so weird! I wonder why they would do that... I would definitely call them tomorrow.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

uhh is it me or is the clubhouse closed?
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:29 PM   #74
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

please tell us when this problem is fixed! i haven't even traded with doug yet
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:07 PM   #75

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

okay now something is going wrong with the club house..
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #76
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OM Gosh! I saw that too! It is so weird! Do you have enough kinzcash to be able to buy the certain item? Well, I sure hope they fix it! I like smilies!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #77

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I didnt' even see him. Oh well, lets hope they have this fixed tomorow.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #78
dancerbabe1997

dancerbaby4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

um, it says i am a limited member....i have ebter 24 codes and i cant play games in the arcade, move furniture around, or any of that?!
Is something going on, does anyone else have this problem?!?!?!
I am really upset.
dancerbaby4eva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #79
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

he asked me for a pearl egg, but i have no idea how many i actually had, and he gave me some ice cream, i do already have a few crowns, hope they fix it soon!

P.S. I'M NEW!!! anybody got some tips? this site is confusing. . .
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #80

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

oh i haven't expirienced this yet and lets hope they fix it before i do.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: