Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

OK YOU KNOW HOW YOU CAN TALK ON YOU PERONAL PROFILE,HOW DO YOU REPLY BACK IN A CONVO BETWEN YOU AND A FRIEND?HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gor::husky:
SOME OF MY PET'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinz_Rock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #52
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

I did it for my 3 girls' accounts and thought they must have only had one of each of the gems he asked for because now they have none. Having read this, I'm pretty sure I lost a few of them. It's annoying, but I'm just thankful he only asked for common gems, a white, a blue and a green.
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #53
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

I hope Ganz fixes it really soon. I have a lot of extra gems that I don't want
SmileySarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #54
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Oh dear! Looks like Doug's being greedy again . I'm glad I waited to see what would happen with this new feature before diving in headfirst.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #55

tbendef is on a distinguished road

I tried all day to see Doug on all my accounts. I never saw him even though I logged out and tried different accounts. Am I doing something wrong? YICKS, I really wasted a LOT of time today!!!
tbendef is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #56
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by tbendef
I tried all day to see Doug on all my accounts. I never saw him even though I logged out and tried different accounts. Am I doing something wrong? YICKS, I really wasted a LOT of time today!!!
They've stopped having Doug appear until they fix the glitch.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #57

ZmDancer12 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

All of you, thanks, I would have been upset if I lost all my gems. Thanks for warning.

And sorry about your gems people.
ZmDancer12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #58
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Not all of the gems, just all of one gem.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #59
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh what a bummer I had 4 of the ones he asked for and all are gone...
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #60
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Unhappy Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

aw that's too bad that they're taking Doug off, i didn't really mind him taking all my gems lol, i have a lot of crowns from some of my amazing friends welll i hope they resovle it soon

add my to your friends in ! i'm just a [age removed] girl named
animalover84! proud owner of 11 webkinz!

Last edited by Justin; 05-28-2009 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: removed age
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: