Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #91
luckylinds
Webkinz :)

mykellucky7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default not sure have not got a chance to see doug yet

well I have yet to meet doug. Unfortunately I could not get into webkinz world until about a half hour ago or so. I have seen the locks though. When i go to the W shop it shows little locks and then they magically dissappear really fast. of course for webkinz world to lock me out of anything would be wierd i have 230 webkinz, all of the charms, all virtual charms except for the genie lamp, a magical retriver and so much more. I have yet to look at the W shop on my other accounts but I am sure I will get to it. I am wondering what Ganz has in store for us. I am so excited.
Happy hunting for Doug.
mykellucky7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 11:32 PM   #92

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

i dont think it will take a week..
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #93
luckylinds

mykellucky7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Working on it!

How do you get your webkinz picture so clear? I messed with mine for a little bit and am having trouble could you please maybe give me some advice on how i may accomplish getting a more clear webkinz picture.
mykellucky7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #94
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..haven't had alot of time on the computer today..and really hadn't noticed..but, as for me ..I would like to keep my extra gems!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #95
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

From my perspective, since 2008 Halloween when all the glitches - I mean, MAJOR - were occurring in Webkinz World....that every single time GANZ adds something new and exciting to WWorld, there are major problems????? I don't try anything new of theirs and haven't for some time, because things like this keep being reported by our wonderful staff at the Insider.

I truly feel for everyone who was literally ROBBED of all that hard work, time, and collecting their gems, just to have them taken the VERY FIRST TRY! How ludicrous!!!!

I went through a month of trying to collect my earned Magical Forest Tiara..and that was a major headache! Since then, I won't try anything new until it is reported back here (thank God for the Insider, again **) that it is working fine.

It will be interesting to see if Ganz replaces the Members' stolen gems...and proving you actually had the said number of gems to any Customer Service Representative. Unless you kept count...and still, trying to get through to Customer Service is a major ordeal in itself. Totally making WWorld not fun this past year. They even had trouble with their own Contests!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:10 AM   #96

happycats is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm starting to wonder if they can do ANYTHING on the site without some sort of glitch.
happycats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:57 AM   #97

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
Wow, how do I put this, I find that dog creepy, couldn't they have come up with something not so threatening looking. I don't know if I want to encourage kids to get used to approaching something that looks better behind bars. And in day 1 his is already a thief. There better be some good life lesson talks going on here with parents and kids. I know this is a game, but the whole "ask a stranger for candy" thing is rubbing me the wrong way. I really hesitated to post this. Maybe I am just too old for all this.
I have to disagree here, mostly about Doug being a stranger. They have several stories in Webkinz World about Doug, so Webkinz has let us know who Doug is. Also, they put up a Front Page newz about him, letting us know again who he is.

As for looks, I guess I have watched too many Indiana Jones movies, as he just looks like that to me. I like Indiana Jones, so I never did have a problem with the way Doug looks.

View Post Originally Posted by happycats
I'm starting to wonder if they can do ANYTHING on the site without some sort of glitch.
I know somethings about programming and it is hard to think of everything when making a program. And even if you get the program itself right - by itself, it may clash with an existing program - something you would never have thought of.

I am not surprised by gliches, I just want the problem fixed as quickly as they can fix it (and to be communicated with). I would recommend that anyone who lost gems, contact Ganz and ask for the gems to be returned.

Last edited by shellwcross; 05-29-2009 at 05:57 AM..
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:54 AM   #98

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Fixed it!

OMGOSH! That is crazy! I am definitly not going 2 trade with him! ( Unless this changes )
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #99

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature -- Update - Ganz Fixed it!

I guess it was lucky that I didn't find Doug yesterday. I haven't seen him today either.

Oh well, everything will come in time.

Good luck eveyone!
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #100
Unregistered

Angry Re: WARNING: Major Glitch With New Gem Trade Feature!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Aww, I'm so sorry this is happening to people..I just figured seeing him behind bars might help ease the pain...

The bright side I guess is that he wasn't askign for the really rare gems yet...phew!
well there is no bright side, he is back in the CLUBHOUSE!!! Still not fixed. just maybe people will be smart and not trae the fool

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: