Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #101
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wait... Did we just hit 5,000 MEMBERS??? LET'S CELEBRATE WITH A CLYDESDALE!!!

I can't wait.... not too much longer now....
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

soccerfanatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wait... Did we just hit 5,000 MEMBERS??? LET'S CELEBRATE WITH A CLYDESDALE!!!

Did someone already win??
Old 06-14-2007, 03:40 PM   #103
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by mickey4741
I have a one in 5 thousand chance of winning!
I have a two in one thousand , because I have one friend who don't want one if they win!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #104
Gifted

kaykay585 is on a distinguished road

wow i cant believe it
Old 06-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #105
sninesling
Gifted
sninesling is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this site and already the people on here have helped me #1. figure out stuff about the webkinz site and #2 help me locate where I can purchase the cards in my area! (which I did) Thanks a lot for a great site!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #106
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by VolleyballGurl1114
if i win i am going to find someone in my family who really needs it because my sister is having surgery for cerebal palsy and i want to give it to her after because she alwasy feels left out because she cant do anything that other people can
Oh, I have a friend who has that too. That is SO kind of you to think of her. Wish her luck from me on her surgery!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #107
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by VolleyballGurl1114
than you everyone for being so kind to her i will have to tell her when she gets home after surgery. we share an account but our username is animalluver1194. she has the love puppy and the sherbert bunny
Well I'll add you... and I'll send your sister a gift.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #108
Lil Kinz
beenybaby96 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah!!! good job webkinz insider!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see who gets the clydesdale. lucky them!!!!!!!!!! i love you webkinz insider!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #109
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Hey Justin when are you going to anonse the winners?13 more minutes!
Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2007, 03:50 PM   #110
starie23

congrats dogwoman! at least i have a chance tomorow 2 win
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: