Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default "Wacky Zingoz Extreme" Game For Sale at Ganz eStore

A new front page story has been added:

"Wacky Zingoz Extreme" Game For Sale at Ganz eStore

Click the image to open in full size.Until today, the only way to gain access to the Wacky Zingoz Extreme game in the arcade was to purchase a Wacky Zingoz plushie and enter the feature code in the Code Shop. Now, you can now purchase that feature code in the Ganz eStore (without the plushie).

Wacky Zingoz Extreme were introduced to Webkinz World in early 2008 (not October 2010, as indicated by the Webkinz Newz). The game is very similar to the regular Wacky Zingoz, but in this version, you get to choose your type of bat, and you get to hit Wacky two times. Also, extra KinzCash can be collected by hitting Wacky into floating coins.

For more information on Wacky Zingoz Extreme, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "Wacky Zingoz Extreme" Game For Sale at Ganz eStore

Thank you for the update...Ganz store again
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i still see plenty of Wackys for sale in stores, but i guess it makes it more available for some. i like the game
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmmm cool! thanks for sharing, but why always in estore, not much points left now!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #5

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Awesome
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i dont like this new trend at all because it is ruining the way ive always played the game for four years......... i just am at the breaking point with buying things with real money............ this game could very easily been added for free........... i get the estore and i buy from it each week but more and more things we got for free in the wshop are being sold there now and now a game. watch for more games to be for sale............ i wonder if it will be a year before we see a new free game now............. we didnt get new free clothes for a year............... its really ruining it for me because there is jsut too much codes to enter and figuring out if it will go in a room i have designed or not............ too much of this-and-that now so its getting to be a complicated hobby whereas when i started out four years ago it was simple and i dint have to monitor what i do so much............. i really hate to see this game for sale, honestlyl. this makes me very sad. they are taking the estore to the extreme and its not sitting well with me. we used t get so many updates to the wshop with cool things now if we want them we have to pay real money to get cool things...................... so, so sad.

again, im not anti-estore because i purchase things each week, but when it is going extreme then i even start evaluating if i need to quit cold turkey if they keep adding on because it is too hard to keep up with what is new and having to keep track of codes and all.............
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:31 AM   #7
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I love this game so much! I've had it for over one year now, the plushie is quite annoying, but glad everybody can get it without the plush now!

Okay just bought it for my side account, had 5,500 spare points, so got it there too, too addicted, just checked, played it almost 4000 times on my main account haha

Last edited by HelyM; 10-21-2010 at 04:31 AM..
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:29 AM   #8

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I had looked up info on the game when I saw the plush. I never bought the plush since the game is described as nearly the same as the free one within Webkinz world. I don't understand why you would pay for something you already have (just slightly different). Plus I'm not a big fan of the original.

I hate the thought of paying for individual games and didn't care for the Deluxe only game idea.

I guess it is good for those that really wanted to play and couldn't find a plush. I've only seen 2 in stores.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:54 AM   #9
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
i dont like this new trend at all because it is ruining the way ive always played the game for four years......... i just am at the breaking point with buying things with real money............ this game could very easily been added for free........... i get the estore and i buy from it each week but more and more things we got for free in the wshop are being sold there now and now a game. watch for more games to be for sale............ i wonder if it will be a year before we see a new free game now............. we didnt get new free clothes for a year............... its really ruining it for me because there is jsut too much codes to enter and figuring out if it will go in a room i have designed or not............ too much of this-and-that now so its getting to be a complicated hobby whereas when i started out four years ago it was simple and i dint have to monitor what i do so much............. i really hate to see this game for sale, honestlyl. this makes me very sad. they are taking the estore to the extreme and its not sitting well with me. we used t get so many updates to the wshop with cool things now if we want them we have to pay real money to get cool things...................... so, so sad.

again, im not anti-estore because i purchase things each week, but when it is going extreme then i even start evaluating if i need to quit cold turkey if they keep adding on because it is too hard to keep up with what is new and having to keep track of codes and all.............
You must not realized it is also plush-available. In fact, I got it through the plush Wacky.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 AM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I already got the wacky zingoz extreme game. LOL I think Ganz took it to the estore because not much people play it and wants more business for that game. IDK, I don't get Ganz sometimes. Oh and also, I noticed there aren't very many plushie zingoz things where I am at, or anywhere near me. So maybe that could be a reason also. I actually like wacky zingoz exterme better then the oringinal zingoz game, to me the original game is boring but, the extreme wacky zingoz game is way more fun because you can get farther, better and higher score, more KC, and earn some bounce KC as well. Plus to me it also seems easier.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: