Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 08:33 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration to Start on Saturday

I just can't wait! I want to win that trophy again. I only have one, so it would be great to win another one.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 09:10 AM   #12
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.
Got One!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #13
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
Click the image to open in full size.
Got One!
Me too!!!!!
ginnyky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
Paradisegurl is on a distinguished road

ohh I want more zacky plushies!! i only got 3 plushies last year. sadly, no trophies so i'm goin to try to get the tropy more!!
Paradisegurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #15
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

i can't wait!!! but...do you plsy it in the tournament areana or arcade?
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #16
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Thanks for the reminder! I just won 2 trophy's on my Asian account.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #17
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

I was just playing the game on my Asia account and I think it is a little messed up! I got the little guy past the 600 flag 3 times, but when they gave me my distance flag they said he had only gone 599.9, 599.8, and 599.9

So sad!
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #18

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I love this game! I got a trophy last year but I am going to try to get at least 2 this year, hopefully more.

Sammantha
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #19

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Anybody know how fast they're commiing?
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #20

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
I'm so disapointed. i'm leaving for my grandparents for 2 weeks on saturday morning. I doubt i'll get much of a chance to participate. this is something that is really important to me.
Please don't be upset, If I can win a few trophies I would be pleased to share one with you

Sammantha
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: