Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wacky Zingoz Celebration Returning to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Wacky Zingoz Celebration Returning to Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.

If you missed out on last year's Wacky Zingoz Celebration, you're in luck. Ganz has just announced that this event will be returning to Webkinz World soon. Last year's event, which ran for a week in July 2008, gave members a chance to win both Wacky Zingoz Plushies and Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies. We're not certain what the dates of this year's event will be, but when it comes around, have your clicking fingers ready.

During the event, click on a floating Wacky Zingoz to win a Plushie for your account, and play Wacky Zingoz in the Arcade for a chance at a Trophy. For tips on how to get the best score in Wacky Zingoz, please check out that game's section in our forum, located HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Returning to Webkinz World

Yes! Thanks for letting us know FIA! This is so exciting! More people will get it that way.
twilightcrz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

oh cool cant wait!!
kaylee1880 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

RibbitRibbit has a spectacular aura about

That's one of my favorite celebrations in WW! Last year I was able to score 17 trophies, and this year I'll be going for even more.
RibbitRibbit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Ooooh, this is really exciting! Thanks for letting us know FIA! I appreciate the update!
dumblonde693 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #6
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

YES! I am so excited! This came out a week after I joined WW last year. I didn't know anything about it, though, and so I didn't know I could win multiple trophies. I thought you just won one trophy for "joining the club." I earned three on three accounts within the first half an hour. It was great! I also sold all my Zingoz plushies to the Wshop...oops!
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Hooray! I joined WW well after the Wacky Zingoz trophy was retired so I've been hoping for a chance to win one. I'll be waiting anxiously for the date to be announced.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Awesome! The Zingoz Plush doll is one of my Favorites! Thanks FIA for the information.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #9
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

maybe i'll win a trophy this time!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:19 AM   #10
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

oooo!!! AWESOME! I love click to wins!! and I was super successful with the trophies last time around..... although it's the only few trophies Ive ever won..
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: