Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wacky Zingoz Celebration Ends Today!

A new front page story has been added:

Wacky Zingoz Celebration Ends Today!

Click the image to open in full size.The annual Wacky Zingoz Celebration is scheduled to end today. Hopefully everyone has been able to get some Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies and Zingoz Wind Spinners for their accounts. If you haven't, there's still some time left.
  • For tips on winning the Wacky Zingoz Trophy, please visit our guide, located HERE.
  • For tips on getting the Zingoz Wind Spinner, please visit the WIki guide, HERE.
Good Luck to all of our members!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Ends Today!

Awwwww
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #4
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

NOOOOOOOO!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

What? Aww... I didn't get a trophy this year. Oh, whatever, I can wait one more year! And I can actually spend the time practicing.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

therevtwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm pretty sad it's over. But I did get 11 trophies and 5 spinners! So I'm very happy
therevtwitch is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this week went by so fast!!!! i didn't get a trophy, but then i didn't try real hard for one.
i did get spinners though, and that is good enough. now i have to place them around the
yards!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:05 PM   #8
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! I finally got a trophy just now for 600. I am so excited, I just wanted to share with my friends.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #9
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Sigh...899.4 was my highest score. No trophy for me
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Sigh now I can stop being so twitchy.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
megaly got first tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: