Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #21
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is a forum hero
serendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum heroserendipitydoda is a forum hero

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration coming August 1-11th

Hiya, Dixie!

I was wondering. In past years, you were able to get a My Page Badge if you got the 3 "600" trophies. And, you also mentioned in in this post. I got the 3 trophies, but no badge. I've also read posts from other WW players here and there, that they got the same result...no trophy. For this year, is the Badge actually available, or is there some glitch?

Serendipity
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2019, 09:07 PM   #22
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, that badge should be available. Let me get back to you on that, Serendipity. I have an account that needs to achieve that goal.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:18 PM   #23
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

YUP!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 08-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #24
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat is stuck on replay
Nickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replayNickelcat is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I never do it on the first day. I don't know why, but it never works for me on the first day.
Don't feed your pet when it's sleeping, Webbiekinz. It never works.
Your pet has to be awake.
The hunger meter should not be below 50%. Feed it some other food, first.
If the pet is engaged, it will say things to you.
If it burps, literally, stop feeding it. You won't get any prize. No point in feeding it continuously for nothing.
Feed it later.
Dixie, I never knew there was a proper way to feed the milkshakes to your pet! However, I tried your advice on every pet I owned and still did not win a prize. I hope I get at least one bumper car before the event is over!

Nickelcat

YUP!!

Hooray for you! I got them, too!

Nickelcat

View Post Originally Posted by dave626
I will say this Wackyer Zingoz is easy to get 11,500 but the Zangoz knapsack is difficult to obtain. Played it a dozen times and got the other three prizes.

Dave, I am finding the opposite. I won the poster and the knapsack twice but have yet to win the rug or the headphones!

Nickelcat

Last edited by Nickelcat; 08-06-2019 at 07:55 AM..
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:11 AM   #25
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

I tweeted Sally Ganz and Webkinz to see if they know anything about the missing Triple Trophy Champ badge. This was taken from one of my oldest accounts (January 2008 account) and it shows that I never achieved that badge, yet I have over 60 trophies from past celebrations and the one below is clearly lit, so that must mean I did achieve it at some time. Let's see how that goes.

Old 08-06-2019, 12:25 PM   #26
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicness
robertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicnessrobertcleveland is epic beyond epicness

I was in a groove Sunday on an extra account first 2 swings landed over 600, then got a message only allowed one trophy per game
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:03 PM   #27
tigerdove

tigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreams
tigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreamstigerdove has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Click Here

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
first day 2 bumper cars nothing since
View Post Originally Posted by rlla
Wow--that bumper car contest is a toughie!! Three days of 8 milkshakes a day on three accounts and no prize yet. I can't imagine how disappointed the actual kids playing must be. Yikes.
i actually got the bumper car the first time i gave my pet one of the milkshakes i have no idea how that happened
tigerdove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:59 PM   #28

Ritzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunk
Ritzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunkRitzcracker slams the dunk

View Post Originally Posted by dave626
I will say this Wackyer Zingoz is easy to get 11,500 but the Zangoz knapsack is difficult to obtain. Played it a dozen times and got the other three prizes.
Opposite for me - I've got nothing but knapsacks and rugs; absolutely none of the other two.

I tweeted Sally Ganz and Webkinz to see if they know anything about the missing Triple Trophy Champ badge. This was taken from one of my oldest accounts (January 2008 account) and it shows that I never achieved that badge, yet I have over 60 trophies from past celebrations and the one below is clearly lit, so that must mean I did achieve it at some time. Let's see how that goes.

I asked Sally about in on facebook, but haven't got a reply yet. I got three trophies yesterday, all on the same log-in even, but no badge.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 08-06-2019 at 02:59 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: