Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #261
Webkinz :)

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I will never get it! 599.9, aw come on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWackyZingo.jpg (90.9 KB, 10 views)
jolene30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 05:09 AM   #262
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

Boy, these trophies are harder to come by this year! Last year I got 24 in the week, this year only 9. Lots and lots of 599-point-somethings. They must have ramped up the random part of the programming to make it harder to get those zingomans! No random prize yet, just trophies, the badge, and lots of spinners. Good luck guests- try hitting a split second after his shadow appears on the ground!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 AM   #263
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Quick question... I noticed that on the front page article in WW it says:

"We encourage you to play as much as possible to earn a bonus gift."

Is this referring to the trophy, the wind spinner or is there yet another gift for those who play a good number of games? Just wondered if anyone knew...

Thanks for your time.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:02 AM   #264
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn

Is this referring to the trophy, the wind spinner or is there yet another gift for those who play a good number of games? Just wondered if anyone knew...

Thanks for your time.
There's a badge if you win 3 trophies.

I agree with nuclear. I won trophies last year but this year I haven't even won ONE!! I was hoping for the badge
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:03 AM   #265
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn

Thanks for your time.

Someone earlier posted that the is indeed Ganz says there is another prize other than the badge and trophies, but no one has gotten it yet.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #266
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
There's a badge if you win 3 trophies.

I agree with nuclear. I won trophies last year but this year I haven't even won ONE!! I was hoping for the badge
View Post Originally Posted by mommaof4
Someone earlier posted that the is indeed Ganz says there is another prize other than the badge and trophies, but no one has gotten it yet.
Thanks so much to both of you for taking the time to answer my question!

I agree with you about the trophies... got my first on one of my accounts when my ds randomly attempted... after five games he landed a 600... way to go! Tried at least 10x that many times on his own account to duplicate, but no luck. Drat.
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:28 AM   #267
Lil Kinz

Mihai is an unknown quantity at this point

599,9 .. lol ... bad luck (((
Mihai is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #268
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

I used got 2 trophies in the last 5 minutes but otherwise none all morning, go figure?

I meant----I just got 2 trophies in the last 5 minutes but otherwise I got none all morning, go figure?

Last edited by mommaof4; 07-15-2010 at 12:39 PM..
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #269
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

When you get three trophies, you get the bonus gift (the badge)!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:40 PM   #270

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I played last night and got over the 600 mark.

Didn't get the trophy.

At least I got one last year.

I did get one of the cute little wind spinners. Very cute!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: