Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #251
Webkinz :)
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I believe you get the badge after you get 3 trophies. That is what happened for me.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #252
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
The front page of WW today has Wacky Zingoz info... including this sentence. Aside from the spinners and Wacky 600 trophies, Ganz says "We encourage you to play as much as possible to earn a bonus gift." What could this be?? Are they just referring to the Triple Trophy Badge?

My sister called and they told her it was a random prize, not the badge. I am dying to know what it is. I wonder if it is a trophy that looks like the one on the badge?
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #253
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

Ugh! Any tips I'm finally to the high 500s and thought I got it and my score was 599.9 !!!!
Kdy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #254
Gifted

plaineater is just really niceplaineater is just really nice

Maybe it's something you get at 10 or 20 trophies.

Has anyone gotten that many yet on 1 account?

I have gotten 8 on one account so far this celebration and havent gotten anything other than the badge at 3.

Last edited by plaineater; 07-14-2010 at 11:09 PM..
plaineater is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:30 PM   #255
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by plaineater
Maybe it's something you get at 10 or 20 trophies.

Has anyone gotten that many yet on 1 account?

I have gotten 6 on one account so far this celebration and havent gotten anything other than the badge at 3.
I've gotten at least 15 trophies so far on a single account and no bonus gift. I would hope they wouldn't make it that difficult for the kids who play.

I wonder if the programming isn't in yet. You would think someone would have won by now. I've been playing for hours.
kschoice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #256
Unregistered

Question Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I like the trophy. Can't win though. My highest score was 589.something. any tips?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #257
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update! Hope I can get the badge.

Good luck everybody!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #258
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Wink Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I won a wacky zingoz click to win item. I won the 600 wacky zingoz (trophy)! I won everything! Good lucky everyone! Hope you win won of these cool prize! Happy wacky zingoz day everyone LOL!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:13 PM   #259

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Cool (: I got one, too..
xDNetalya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #260
Unregistered

Smile Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

umm i got one trophy but i did not get a bage lol i guess i will keep trying i have almost 40 spinny thingys lol yay!

NOTE: You need to get three trophies during this celebration to get the badge. --FIA

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: