Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #231
ebbie gurl :)
Webkinz :)

lolipop867 will become famous soon enough

Cool Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I have, like, 7 of those wind spinners already- all set up so they look like they're swimming in my pool!
lolipop867 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #232

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lolipop867
I have, like, 7 of those wind spinners already- all set up so they look like they're swimming in my pool!
what a good idea, bet it looks great!

i won my first trophy!

Last edited by annabanna; 07-13-2010 at 01:04 PM..
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #233

cheermom09 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I have always read that when there's a "click to win" on floating items that you had to be doing something where your dock is visable. Imagine my surprise, when while doing dailies, that a Zingoz floats by! Didn't have time to snap a pic.

I'm really confused, has this happened for anybody else?
cheermom09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #234
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ooh, I'm definitely going to get me some trophies! The Spinner looks so cool too, I can't wait to get several of those... they look awesome!

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #235
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo, 4 spinners! still no trophy ----- all those pros out there: PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!! ANY TIPS???
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #236

Longhorns97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started to play this trying to get a trophy and is was soooooo addicting!!!! i finally got it but some tricks are to line it up so the zingos feet are alined with the other dudes teeth and the zingos will act like a super man......good luck guys
Longhorns97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #237

dinogirl39 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool trophy
dinogirl39 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #238
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I just got 599.9... T.T
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #239
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
woohoo, 4 spinners! still no trophy ----- all those pros out there: PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!! ANY TIPS???
There's a guide on how to win this; it will give you a rough idea - but at the end of the day, it requires 3 things:

1. Practice
2. Patience
3. Luck

If you can hit Wacky 580-590, you'll eventually hit him 600. With practice, you'll get better at the former. Patience is the real key - if you get frustrated, it just makes it harder to hit him at the right time.

I don't know if anyone else has said it, so I will: while it's nice that the Wacky 600 trophy is unlocked this week, it would be nice if the other Zingoz trophies that are locked would become available during the Wacky Zingoz celebration - even if it happens just once.
Irish Blues is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #240
SighsyKinz04

Red face Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I have gotten this once while playing a game in the Arcade.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: