Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #211
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

Quote:
View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I was just wondering when does this celebration end? Thanks to whoever helps.
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
The last two years it's gone on for a week. This one should run July 12th-18th.
View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
Can anyone tell me when the celebration ends?

Thanks for sharing the pics of the new features of this years celebration!
Info just posted
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #212
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

602.1 was my score yay!!!!
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #213
tin
surfline

tin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with gracetin wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yay - 600.4 and a trophy after only ten or so games. Also got two spinners. I never got a trophy before in this game. Maybe I'll get a badge if I play enough games.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #214
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

trying to win another trophy and 598.1 not fair
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #215
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Thats terrible Snow,i'm sorry its doing that,i wish i knew how to tell you to fix it.Have you tried another computer to see if it helps at all? or another browser? That sounds odd.

Thanks for your concern. I did manage to get some without the "Please Wait..." It was happening on Internet Explorer for me, which is really odd because I usually get more "Please Wait..." on Firefox!

My other computer is even slower than the one I was using!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #216

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by davisbabe
This has got to be a joke lol I got 599.7

Click the image to open in full size.
I wish it was a joke. In one game I got the same as you, a 599.7 and also a 599.4, like come on ..... I have two trophies done and now I want the badge.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #217
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

got 2 trophies. . going for the badge now haha, I'm liking the wind spinners cause now I can have attackers for my " zingoz army " lol!!
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #218
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
I just got a trophy
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #219
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

congrats i have just won 3 trophies
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #220
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MathFrog
you get the badge after earning three of them

2 out of three of my american accounts have the badge
thx for the info -- took me so long to just get one -- however, do think it was easier this year considering last year, played all week and didn't even get one trophy.

btw, anyone know if we can catch zingy while at the park collecting trash? think i'll give that a go
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: