Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #181
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Yes. At least one person is up to 12!!
Me? Or is another person up there too?
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #182
Webkinz :)

chowchow0987 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Begins! New Click to Win Item Debuts! *UPDATE*

I've been catching these wind spinners all day! :ccat:
chowchow0987 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #183
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

when do u get the badge ")
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #184

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

YAY!!! I WON TOO! I kept on playing and playing until i got it!! (and also alot of money LOL) Good Luck to all you guys!
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #185

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I caught 4 wind spinners around noon........ about 12 minutes apart............and then they stopped completely
I must say they are cute if you can get them. No luck with the trophy as yet.....but I am hopeful
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #186
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

About 50% of the time that Wacky floats across the screen, I get "Please Wait..." and I am unable to click on him. The "Please Wait..." goes away right after he goes off the screen. He has only been showing up for me about ever 45 minutes, so it is really annoying to finally see him and then get the "Please Wait..."
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #187

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Is the flying zingo only for today? Or is it for a few days.
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #188
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
when do u get the badge ")
I got my badge after getting 3 trophies.I'm having no luck with spinners,but alot of trophies

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Is the flying zingo only for today? Or is it for a few days.
It usually runs for a week.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
About 50% of the time that Wacky floats across the screen, I get "Please Wait..." and I am unable to click on him. The "Please Wait..." goes away right after he goes off the screen. He has only been showing up for me about ever 45 minutes, so it is really annoying to finally see him and then get the "Please Wait..."
Whats happening to me is i usually know one is coming ( besides timing) because my food level will drop,i'll see its the 6 minute mark,the food level drops,but not Wacky!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #189
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Woot, just got my 7th.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #190
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I got my badge after getting 3 trophies.I'm having no luck with spinners,but alot of trophies

It usually runs for a week.

Whats happening to me is i usually know one is coming ( besides timing) because my food level will drop,i'll see its the 6 minute mark,the food level drops,but not Wacky!
I usually know one is coming when I start to get the "Please Wait..."!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: