Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #21
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration to Begin on July 12th!

i thought it would be coming soon because the front page of the newspaper was diffrent

thanks for telling us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Ooh I hope they don't bring back the zingoz plushies. They got so annoying. Hopfully they think of some new prizes or even better if they brought back wacky jeans for one day.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #23
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm practicing for the 600 trophy - i got so close! 594.4!!! i just can't seem to hit at the right time!

you know, i wish this yeat they gave out 500 or 550 trophies - 600 is just too hard!

Last edited by poochie10; 07-08-2010 at 04:45 PM..
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #24
mimiruff is on a distinguished road

I'm so glad that they are doing this again this year! I got over twenty plushies last year! I'm starting to practice. Today I was so close to the top score in it, i was like only two off!!!

View Post Originally Posted by mimiruff
I'm so glad that they are doing this again this year! I got over twenty plushies last year! I'm starting to practice. Today I was so close to the top score in it, i was like only two off!!!
emm...peeps out there how do you add a picture thing under you username?!

Last edited by mimiruff; 07-08-2010 at 05:01 PM..
mimiruff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:01 PM   #25

Derby07 is on a distinguished road

Cool its going to be fun!!!!!!!!!
Derby07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

OMG I cannot wait. You know what would be even better? If they changed the trophy. I think I still have over 20 from last year.

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Ooh I hope they don't bring back the zingoz plushies. They got so annoying. Hopfully they think of some new prizes or even better if they brought back wacky jeans for one day.
Yeah could you imagine? I think alot of people would be very upset because they probably traded big for the jeans. I would just be happy with different tropy this year.

Last edited by Joani; 07-08-2010 at 05:28 PM..
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

It took me the entire celebration last year to get a trophy - but I'm just glad that I did !!!
Now that I know about it I can get my practice in (I was new to the Zingoz Celebration last year).
Thank you for letting us know!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:34 PM   #28

orangeracecar is on a distinguished road

I hope they have a new and different prize this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orangeracecar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #29
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i wish we could get some blue zingoz plush! that would be awesome
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #30
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

yeah can't wait
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: