Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #71
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26

Thank you so much for the information! I hope I win a trophy! Good luck everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
icedragonlover is an unknown quantity at this point

cool! i really like the zingoz!
icedragonlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #73

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Try this guide, I just tried it and I can get to level 6 easy now. Helped once I realized the top of the page was a map so you can see where you are going and what's ahead. Problem is my level 6 will not load. It just sticks on the loading screen no matter how long you wait so I can't get past 10,500. UGH hope they fix that before the celebration starts.

Oops would help if I put the link LOL

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mplete-669085/
I just want to say thank you for you posting the helpful link. Thanks to you I got up to 16,000 points. I never thought I would get that high.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #74

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #75
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I too am excited about this event this year. We have not had clothing before. My concern was that I would not be able to get 11500 points to win a piece of clothing, so I played today and got a little over that the first time so hopefully I will not have to trade for any of them. I have been playing since the first Zingoz event so I have plenty of trophies. I will be able to concentrate on getting the clothing and other newer items. They are so cute.
Thanks FIA for the information.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #76
Russian

permmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26

YES YES YES YES! it's coming!!!!!! the wacky fest! WOOOO HOOOO i saw this on webkinznewz a couple nights ago and I almost fell of my seat! LOL
permmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #77
Kitty5600

KitandAsh has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26

Sounds great!
KitandAsh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:26 AM   #78

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Doesn't look like it's started yet on the Asian accounts. I just got 13,000 points (or so) on the WackyER Zingo and I didn't get any prize. Also, nothing floating by just yet. I'll try again later today.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:08 PM   #79

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

<<<sigh>>>
well, I've never been able to get past level 4 and I just played the game to see how many points would be earned by getting to my highest level. Not even half. So I guess I'll hang up the hopes of getting any of the clothing for our accounts.

At least all we'll have to do to get the hats is to catch the floating zingoz. That's better than nothing.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #80

Priceless has disabled reputation

As you can see, I already have my avatar in preparation for my clicking finger.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: