Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Wacky Zingoz Celebration Announced, August 20 to 26 *UPDATE*

I'm having no luck on this celebration. I have tons of spinners from last year and yet have only gotten one hat this year.

I haven't been able to get the trophy or any of the clothing either. I'm a bit bummed.

I am glad they have the floaty on the NEWZ sites, since I have been able to get them.

Has anyone gotten the helmet for the Peek a Newz? It seems like some items are more plentiful and others aren't.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #242
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I am loving this Wacky Celebration. I never thought I would be able to get 11,500 points in the WackyER game, but I do most of the time. It is really fun. I have even completed level 6. ..... Not bad for an old grandmama with very little video game experience.
That's the way with me too (another old grandmama but with more video game experience than I care to admit - LOL!) I had never played the WackyER game, but I find it easy to get 11,500 points, and I have multiples of all the clothing pieces. I also have the Wacky hats and the other clicky and floaty items except the dress and the helmet. I do get annoyed when at times no matter how many times you click Wacky he just keeps on floating without opening the prize window, while at other times you win the hat.
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #243
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by valleygram
That's the way with me too (another old grandmama but with more video game experience than I care to admit - LOL!) I had never played the WackyER game, but I find it easy to get 11,500 points, and I have multiples of all the clothing pieces. I also have the Wacky hats and the other clicky and floaty items except the dress and the helmet. I do get annoyed when at times no matter how many times you click Wacky he just keeps on floating without opening the prize window, while at other times you win the hat.
wacky comes on a pretty regular 20 minute cycle...watch your time once you see him the first time, he will be back in 20 minutes....as 20 minutes approaches...go to the contact us page, or the fun page, there isn't much to click on there and you should be able to click on wacky....hope that helps
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:29 AM   #244

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

i do not know what ganz was thinking by having us play this wacky er game.it takes 45 minutes to get the needed points to win a piece of clothing, and i just want to report at 2:02 this morn mountain time, at level 6 with 7 bats, and 10,924 points my webkinz crashed. i just got home from the hosp. and had 2 days to try for my wacky items, after this, i will stay away from the game.come on ganz, did you not think something like this could happen?my time has been utterly wasted, how discouraging.

me again.i also need to say that i have seen several reports of people clicking on the floating wacky and nothing happening.i, too, have chased him off of my screen clicking like a castanet.this doesn't seem to be well thought out, i think it is sad to have this when many westcoast schools are back in session.those children will just miss out on most of the celebration.on so many levels, i really do not know what ganz was thinking when they announced the changed date and the changes in being able to win prizes.i will have to be happy with my hat and the gifts my friend rosie sent.how sad.

Last edited by lynneyjean; 08-26-2011 at 04:29 AM..
lynneyjean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #245
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I was missing the dress and helmet from the clothing items. Finally got the dress yesterday, still hoping to get a helmet when I finish checking accounts today.

The floating wacky has not worked well for me at all. I see it a lot but it's rarely clickable. I have managed to get about a dozen hats though but that was with probably 100 wacky floaters.

I forgot today was the last day for the game, guess I'll go play a bit and try to get some more clothes. It does freeze up now and then but most of the time it works well and is easy to win once you get the hang of it. It's just soooooo boring to me since it's the exact thing over and over each time so I don't play it much. If it was a different game I would have had tons of clothes by now. As it is I have enough for us to each have an outfit so no complaints.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:24 PM   #246
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

The peek-a-newz event is not actually wacky related, right? It's adventure park clothing and runs through Sept. 2. I sure hope so because we still need several pieces. Hoping to get two of everything, and don't even have one cloud dress yet.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #247

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I thought the wacky zingoz celebration went through this weekend!!!!!!!! ARGH! I did not ever get the hat or play wackyer zingoz!! I was planning on doing that tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #248
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I thought the wacky zingoz celebration went through this weekend!!!!!!!! ARGH! I did not ever get the hat or play wackyer zingoz!! I was planning on doing that tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the events should span 2 weekends too. I was busy last weekend but could have been avalabe this weekend.

Call Ganz and let them know.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #249
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I think the events should span 2 weekends too. I was busy last weekend but could have been avalabe this weekend.

i agree i wish it was two weekends long
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #250
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by lynneyjean
i do not know what ganz was thinking by having us play this wacky er game.it takes 45 minutes to get the needed points to win a piece of clothing, and i just want to report at 2:02 this morn mountain time, at level 6 with 7 bats, and 10,924 points my webkinz crashed. i just got home from the hosp. and had 2 days to try for my wacky items, after this, i will stay away from the game.come on ganz, did you not think something like this could happen?my time has been utterly wasted, how discouraging.

me again.i also need to say that i have seen several reports of people clicking on the floating wacky and nothing happening.i, too, have chased him off of my screen clicking like a castanet.this doesn't seem to be well thought out, i think it is sad to have this when many westcoast schools are back in session.those children will just miss out on most of the celebration.on so many levels, i really do not know what ganz was thinking when they announced the changed date and the changes in being able to win prizes.i will have to be happy with my hat and the gifts my friend rosie sent.how sad.
I know! Wackyer zingoz takes FOREVER to load and play! I was planning onplaying it this weekend, but apparently the wacky zingoz celebration on webkinz world does not last as long as the one on webkinz newz.

I NEVER saw wacky floating on webkinz world. I will have to settle with the webkinz newz prizes, I guess.

I wish that ganz did not wait for school to be back in session before they had the wacky zingoz celebration!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous

I think that it should have spanned two weekends too!
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
permmonkey was here, soa, this is wacky, woooooo hooooo!, youareperfect. ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: